Chapter 19

Todoroki stared at Midoriya. The smaller green haired male was struggling, way too much. Todoroki was confused. He thought Midoriya would have wanted this as much as Todoroki did. Todoroki watched helplessly as his grip on Midoriya slowly softened.
I thought he wanted me. Why is he struggling so much? I got rid of Bakugou, I got rid of anyone that showed interest in my Midoriya. Midoriya loves me. I'm selfish. He belongs to me.
Todoroki was twitching now. Midoriya managed to break free from Todoroki's grip. "Todoroki-kun, this isn't like you!" He said, unhappily. Todoroki chuckled. He didn't care what Midoriya wants anymore. Midoriya doesn't know what's best for him. He doesn't need to know. He is blinded. Poisoned. But I will set him free. Maybe if he feels pleasure, he'll forget about anyone else. The only person he should bother thinking about. Is me. Todoroki roughly grabbed Midoriya by the hair, slowly slamming him against the stall's wall. "If you make too much noise, I am forced to silence you." Todoroki's tone of voice changed. He sounded strict. Midoriya was panicking, goddamnit. What could he do. What could he do. Midoriya tried to struggle, if he screamed. Maybe someone will notice. "U-Uraraka! Mina! Kirishima!.. Kacchan!" Todoroki roughly slammed Midoriya against the stall once again. "I am doing this because I love you. I want to protect you. Yet, you call out another person's name?!" Todoroki said, aggressively. That's it. He roughly started unbuttoning Midoriya's uniform. Pulling down his pants. Midoriya struggled even more. "Stop it! Todoroki-kun! N-No!" Tears rolled down Midoriya's cheek. He didn't want to hurt his fellow classmate. He didn't want to have sex either. He felt weak as well. His quirk wouldn't activate. "Please! Todoroki-kun!"

Todoroki was cold, he didn't respond to Midoriya. But only snickered as he watches Midoriya. "Can't use your quirk? Fuck.. I really thought it wasn't necessary. Turns out it was." Midoriya was confused now as Todoroki pulls down his boxers. "I trusted you not to use your quirk. Looks like you did wanted to use it after all. Against me?" Todoroki said, pissed off and disappointed. Before Midoriya could say a word, Todoroki roughly tugged on Midoriya's messy hair. "Sorry, but I drugged your water." It all makes sense now. The water that Midoriya drank, the water bottle. That's the reason Todoroki took such a long time. It tasted a bit weird but Midoriya shrugged it off. Todoroki was planning this all along? Midoriya was in shock. "Hey, don't act so surprised." Todoroki's pants was down now. The only thing that invaded the stall. Was how scary Todoroki was. Midoriya didn't know what he was gonna do next. Todoroki leaned against Midoriya. His crotch rubbing against Midoriya's ass. He seductively licked Midoriya's ear, before whispering in it. "Just scream my name. And maybe I'll forgive you." Todoroki's raspy and deep voice echoed throughout the bathroom. Todoroki was pleased with Midoriya. He seems to understand. He has no way out. Should Shoto go in dry? Fuck it. He thought to himself. He disobeyed me anyways, so I'll have to punish him. To show him who he truly belongs to. Without any warning, Shoto braced himself. Before slamming his dick inside of Midoriya. Izuku let out a lewd scream, before Shoto covered his mouth. "Shhh~~" He slowly started to thrust. Izuku was awfully tight, shows that he truly is a virgin. "Fuck.. Midoriya..~" Izuku on the other hand was holding back his moans. He didn't want to give in to Shoto. Never. Not to him. Shoto was irritated. How stubborn. Each thrust he took, slowly became harder and rougher. Midoriya was squeaking now. "S-Stop! No!" Midoriya tried to to fight back but his body felt weak and limp. Uraraka...Iida... Kacchan.. Izuku felt disappointed in himself. Shoto made Izuku bent over, making him lean again the stall's wall. Shoto smirked before spanking Izuku. Izuku moaned delightfully. "How cute~ Give up." 

Midoriya was in pain, he could feel his asshole ripping. Todoroki stares at Midoriya's ass, his hole isn't taking in his dick. Not that much anyways, probably half? Midoriya whimpered loudly, he felt like his ass was about to bleed. Or even worst, rip. Todoroki took out his dick, ever so gently. Before grabbing Midoriya by his hair and forcefully making him go on his knees. "It's either you suck, or we'll just proceed with the dry anal." Shoto's dick was right in front of Izuku, he stared at his dick before nodding. Even if Izuku did bite..down..wait! If Izuku could just bite Shoto's dick, maybe he can actually get out!

Midoriya looks up at Todoroki with big doe eyes, before getting a shock. Shoto, unfortunately. Took out his phone and started recording Izuku. "If you do anything suspicious, I'll just leak your lewd body." Izuku started to shake his head. He didn't want to suck Shoto's dick, or do dry anal. He started backing away. "Todoroki-kun, can we...at least..." Shoto tilted his head before letting out an annoyed groan.

"What is it?" He asked, impatiently. "Can we do this, at your house?" Shoto thought about it, before smiling gently at Midoriya. Which was a rare sight. "Sure, if you suck my dick." Izuku couldn't lie, he did wanted to suck Shoto's dick, he dreamt about it. He just didn't want things to be this way. He gently started stroking Shoto's dick, before licking the tip. Izuku didn't expect Shoto's dick to be this big, and the veins as well! He started taking the whole thing in his mouth. He didn't know if he could everything in his small mouth. He let out a sound to tell Shoto that his mouth was already full. Shoto frowned a little. "Stay still." Shoto started to take his dick out, and started thrusting it in Izukus mouth. "Mmng!~" Izuku gagged.

Notes for readers

Hey hey- Glad to see y'all! Yes, I'm alive. For now- This fanfiction could be cumming to an end. Very soon. But for now! Enjoy this crappy shitty story that could be rushed, or not.

Words count: 985 words