Chapter 11

The green's one eyes widened slightly as he was suddenly asked that question. He didn't really know how to give a proper reply to his statement. Did Shoto see him? Did the two-toned hair boy witness him find something he definitely shouldn't have found out about? This nervousness was starting to affect Izuku's composure. This was giving him the same thrill when he encountered villains. Like that one time when they were attacked, and other times as well. Shoto wasn't a villain, it would be insulting to think that way of a fellow peer right? A classmate? But damn, something wasn't right. The way Shoto was staring at him so intensely as if his eyes were calculative. The sudden tension forming between them. It was giving off the same vibes. Which was definitely weird in Izuku's eyes. This gave off the same vibes as someone who had ulterior motives. He began to sweat, his hands sweaty as he looked down at the floor, gulping his saliva down his throat.

"I really don't know what you're talking about, Todoroki.. Did you mean.."

Izuku was about to confess that he encountered some sort of sex chamber/dungeon or whatever the fuck that his really hot and fellow classmate suspiciously has in his room with a hidden door and a hidden book as a lever or whatever the fuck that switch was at the bookcase. Oh well, so what if he dies? At least it'll be at the hands of this really hot fucking dude. But this was just weird and creepy. It was sending shivers down the smaller's spine. Shoto narrowed his eyebrows before looking away. He covered his mouth with his hand, letting out a rather cute flustered noise. Izuku perked up immediately at the sound of the other. He was blushing? Izuku didn't understand why but it definitely dissolved the sudden tension building up in his room. 

"Ah.. I thought you had found my.. well.. dirty books. Every guy has some, I'm sure but it's still embarrassing for someone to find it. Especially when it's you, Izuku. I thought I had kept it hidden, but this just shows otherwise.. Unless you haven't really found it?"

Izuku stared in shock as his mouth was gaping open. He.. HE DIDN'T KNOW SHOTO HAD THOSE KINDS OF BOOKS WHAT THE FUCKKKKK. So many images, thoughts, feelings. All of them suddenly came into his mind like some sort of shockwave. He looked in the opposite direction. He really wanted to just hide his face in the palm of his hands. He knew every guy masturbated, had those kinds of dirty books, but.. He really thought Shoto was from a different league or something. This just made him realize that the person he admired and felt competitive with was also a boy. A teenage boy just like him that was still growing up, had hormones. All of those. Just like Izuku. It really grounded himself when it came to Shoto. He slowly looked towards the other, letting out a small flustered chuckle as he looked up at the taller male. 

"Oh, n-no! I haven't at all, y'know found that kind of stuff, but wow, I didn't think someone like you had those kinds of stuff. Don't worry! I won't tell anyone! All boys have those kinds of magazines, books. and such stashed somewhere in their room, right? It would be weirder if you didn't, after all.. Haha, just amazed.. over something like this.. D-Don't take this as me being a pervert though! Because I certainly am not!"

Shoto let out a small embarrassed chuckle that he just exposed himself like that in front of Izuku. But truth be told, he never really had those kinds of picture books consisting of naked men and women in very lewd positions. He wasn't at all into it. He did try when he was hitting puberty, but he never really felt some sort of sexual desire. Until those eyes of his landed on Izuku. God, that boy made him horny almost every single night. Shoto didn't know how to handle such a sudden urge. He got it under control now though as he stared at Izuku with a flustered look on his face. Shoto should be an actor or something. Considering this was all just an act to make Izuku feel more comfortable, he was still considerate about Izuku at this point in time for the time being.