Chapter 4

All three of the teenage boys immediately turned their attention to All Might. Izuku and Shoto bowing to show respect while Katsuki only merely half bowed. Izuku raised a hand, placing it behind his head as he awkwardly ruffled up his green messy hair, scratching it out of nervousness. Being late for school and encountering a teacher from there who turned out to be your highly respected master doesn't really seem to do well. I mean, he could explain, but then wouldn't they be wasting more time? He didn't want to be rude and say they could explain later. It'll seem suspicious and somewhat rude. Shoto gave a slight nudge to Izuku with his shoulder, a signal for him to stop thinking so hard into it. Shoto opened his mouth to explain, while Katsuki stood there with his arms crossed and his brows furrowed as he impatiently tapped his foot onto the hard concrete ground. Extremely offended that All Might had not mentioned his name as well, which All Might noticed the irritation leaking out from Katsuki. It made All Might feel obligated to mention him as well.

"And, Young Bakugou, as well.."

Katsuki gave a sly cocky grin but was somewhat relieved that his favourite hero had finally acknowledged his existence. although, he'll never admit it to anyone. Shoto exhaled sharply to indicate that he was about to talk and that everyone should shut the fuck up for a second. He then began to spoke.

"There was an unfortunate accident when I was waiting for Midoriya outside of his apartment; it involved me changing into a spare uniform that I had bought with me at Midoriya's house. I know that's not a valid excuse, especially to Teacher Aizawa. But, that should clear things up for you, and that Midoriya simply wasn't slacking off."

Izuku simply stood there, astounded. He felt embarrassed and ashamed that he had to have a classmate speak up for him. I mean, he would have spoken up for himself but its would have taken longer due to his stuttering and his habit of slurring up words. He should ask Shoto later on for advice. But for now, he nodded his head in confirmation, making All Might rub his chin. His blue eyes were looking up at the sky, he fell silent. While Shoto and Izuku stood there, waiting for approval. Katsuki could feel his heart pumping in rage. Shoto was at Izuku's house? Since when? Earlier? He gritted his teeth, his glare becoming more intense as he stared at Shoto. Katsuki scoffed, pushing his hands deeper into his pants' pocket, Shoto can act all innocent in front of Izuku, nevertheless, Katsuki will snatch Izuku away from that stupid freak. Just you wait. Katsuki decided that for now, he'll leave. So, he did. He turned around and began dragging himself away from them, heading up to the hill where U.A stood proudly on.

All Might finally respond, giving a small cheerful face as he nodded. Raising two hands up, each hand resting on one of the shoulders of each boy.

"Well, I'm sure you have no reason to lie. Both of you. And, I know how straightforward Todoroki can be. I'll inform Aizawa so that he won't take any unnecessary punishment or action. And if he does, come to me. I'll have a . . . little talk with him. ;)"

Izuku shivered, in a bad way. Shoto merely stood there, unfazed as he nodded. All Might removed his hands.from the two boys' shoulder, flipping out his phone as he gave a thumbs up towards them.

"You two seem to understand. That's good. I'll be rushing to school first, and I do have to make a small little call with Aizawa. Stay safe, young Midoriya, and young Todoroki. Bye!"

All Might began walking down the street, waving bye to the boys, which they returned the same gesture.

"Bye, All Might! See you at school!"

Izuku yelled so that All Might could hear him, he was extra happy now that he met his mentor. He turned to face Shoto, who silently watched All Might down the street. Shoto let out a small 'ah' as he realised Katsuki was nowhere to be found. Izuku noticed as well.

"It seems like Bakugou had stomped off long ago. We should do the same. Come on, Midoriya."

Shoto said as he held onto the strap of his bag, beginning to walk which cause Izuku to follow him, side to side. Izuku had a worried look on his face though.

"Well, I hope Kacchan's okay. He's been acting off for a while now. Is something bothering him? I just can't tell."

Shoto felt his jealousy senses tingling, but like the dumb dense person he was, he didn't think too much of it. He was, however, interested in this whole 'Bakugou' acting weird thing.
Earlier, he could sense Katsuki glaring at him. As if he was declaring something. But, Shoto pretended to pay no mind to it or act like he didn't know. Katsuki's behaviour has been a little odd. It probably had something to do with Izuku. Shoto squinted his eyes as he looked over towards the shorter male. He felt overprotective, was Katsuki going to do something majorly stupid? Probably. He hated the look on Izuku's small adorable little face. He sighed under his breath quietly so that Izuku wouldn't pick up on Shoto feeling troubled over this. He decided to press Izuku a little, for information. He opened his mouth and began to spoke. If he played his cards right, Izuku's deductions might be right. And then, he could find out whatever Katsuki is thinking.

"Weird? In what way? You know, you can always tell me everything, Midoriya. I'll always be here for you."

Izuku, now feeling comforted to talk about his childhood friend, rival, bully? Whatever. He had enough courage to talk about Katsuki, thanks to Shoto's words. It was simple but meaningful. Just like Shoto's personality. He took a deep breath and began to spoke.

"Well.."

-

----------------------------------------------------------