Chapter 17

Third Person POV

Todoroki and Midoriya bumped into someone, Midoriya eyes widened as he saw Kirishima. Kirishima definitely looks upset as he turn to see Todoroki and Midoriya, he was quite surprised as he forced out a smile.
"Midoriya! Todoroki! Wassup?" He asked as Todoroki and Midoriya made their way torwards him. "K-Kirishima! I'm so happy that you're okay!" Midoriya said happily as Todoroki just stared. "You should go to school, Kirishima." Todoroki stated as he grabs Midoriya's hands and gently lead him away. "T-Todoroki-Kun! We can't leave Kirishima behind!" Todoroki could never stay mad at Midoriya or be strict with him. He sighed and looks at Midoriya. "Fine, go get him and let's hurry to school." Midoriya nodded as he waved at Kirishima, signaling him to follow them. Kirishima gave a smile as he walks with them, throughout the walk Kirishima and Midoriya was talking to each other eagerly while Todoroki was silent. Midoriya noticed something while talking to Kirishima, it was obvious that Kirishima was upset but he was trying hard not to show it. Midoriya looked away from Kirishima when they arrived to U.A, he couldn't stand looking at Kirishima in the eyes anymore as they slowly start making their way upstairs. "Midoriya, I need to show you something before we go to class." Midoriya eyes widened slightly in surprise before looking at Kirishima. "Kirishima, you can go to class first! Tell the others that me and Todoroki-kun is here as well!"
Kirishima gave a thumbs up while smiling brightly before walking to his class. Todoroki grabbed Midoriya's hand and led him away from the classroom. "T-Todoroki-Kun?" Midoriya asked not understanding what's going on. Todoroki didn't respond back but panted heavily, making Midoriya blush a little. Todoroki and Midoriya eventually ended up in the boy's bathroom, Todoroki looks at Midoriya and gave a small smile. "Midoriya, I wanted you to accompany me to the bathroom, for safety purposes." Midoriya tilted his head and looks over to the boy's bathroom. "B-But, we're inside school grounds. I doubt there will be any kidnappers around or something." Midoriya said quietly while looking at Todoroki. "Just in case." Todoroki said quietly while giving a soft smile. "I'll be outside, Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya said innocently while leaning against the wall. "Midoriya, could you at least be inside the bathroom? Not the actual stall but I don't feel comfortable leaving you outside." Midoriya smiled innocently and nodded at Todoroki before coughing a little.

Todoroki noticed and gave a worried look at Midoriya. "Midoriya, I can get you something to drink." Midoriya shakes his head and gave an embarrassed smile. "N-No, I'm fine!" Todoroki sighed at Midoriya before walking past him. "Go in the bathroom, Midoriya. I'm getting you something to drink." Midoriya eyes widened as he tried to stop Todoroki but gave up as he watched him go. Midoriya waited inside the bathroom for Todoroki, before seeing someone enter the bathroom. But it wasn't Todoroki, it was someone else.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total word count: 504
At the time I'm writing this, my internet is dead. Just like my soul
WHaT a mOoD