Chapter 15

Third person Pov

Bakugou felt himself waking up, he tried to move his hands but realized that they were tied up, he groaned a little not knowing what to do. "God fuckin damnit." He muttered to himself as his vision starts to get blurry and his head felt like it was getting stabbed over and over again. He needed to escape but the room he was in doesn't look like his room and It was pretty dark. He felt like he was alone but uneasiness still lingers. He waited there in the chair, waiting for something to happen. After what seemed forever he hear something sliding and footsteps coming down to where he was. This alerted Bakugou as he leaned against the chair trying to think about what to do.

Finally the footsteps stopped, Bakugou shakes his head trying to get his mind and vision to work. "Well well, looks like I've caught my little prey." Bakugou growled at him already knowing full well who it was by the footsteps alone. "You fuckin half and half bastard!" He couldn't be as loud as he usually was cause of whatever that drug was. Todoroki snickered at him before petting him.

"Now now, let's not strain your vocal cord." Todoroki slowly turned on the light, making the room a little bit brighter but gloomier. "You can scream all you want once I've sharpened my knifes~" Bakugou let out a tch at Todoroki while squinting his eyes. "Why are you doing this in the first place? I thought you were the fuckin chill one." Todoroki turned to Bakugou and frowned at him before walking back torwards Bakugou. "You irritate me, it's fine with your trashy personality around but Midoriya keeps bringing you up and I fuckin hate it." He snarled at Bakugou hoping that will answer his pathetic question.

Bakugou blushed a little and Todoroki noticed. "Heh, that nerd actually talks about me." Todoroki growled even louder as he slapped Bakugou. "Do you have a death wish or something?" Todoroki asked while twitching uncontrollably. "Sorry half and half, but it seemed that Deku likes me more than you." Bakugou slowly faced Todoroki again while smirking. "You can't accept the truth, fuckin brat."

Todoroki slammed his hand against Bakugou's chair. "STOP TELLING ME FUCKIN LIES." Bakugou was taken back by Todoroki's reaction, Todoroki was always the quiet and chill one. But here he is, kidnapping one of his classmates cause he was drunk off of love. "I'll make Midoriya love me, I'll destroy anything and everyone that dare come near him and stand in my way." Todoroki slowly gave a sadistic smile while chuckling. "That means you, Kacchan!" Bakugou gave an disgusted look as he heard Todoroki's outburst. "Deku is the only one worthy of calling me Kacchan, not some low life like you." Todoroki giggled a little at Bakugou's insult. "Lame as ever, enjoy saying all the bullshit you want. It won't last forever."

Bakugou let out a tch at him. "Deku isn't that low to fall in love with a fuckin maniac like you." Todoroki slowly starts making his way back upstairs while waving at Bakugou. "Midoriya won't complain, once he gets me in bed~" Bakugou eyes widened at that.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total word count: 538

yEeT, I didn't read it back to check for mistakes so if you see any mistakes,ignore it please.