Chapter 20

Kirishima was walking around the classroom, anxiously. Fuck. Where was Shoto and Izuku? Before he could say a word, Kaminari approached him with a concerned expression plastered all over his face. "Hey, Kiri. What's up?" Kaminari let out an awkward chuckle, trying to lighten things up. "It's kinda quiet without Bakugou around, right?" Kirishima nodded, sighing as he leaned against a desk. Bakugou's desk. Kaminari stared at him before waving his hand Infront of Kirishima's face.

"You seem awfully quiet today. Helllooooo?" Kirishima was in his own state of mind. Before snapping back to reality. "Sorry.." Kaminari patted Kirishima's back. "Don't be. I just wanted to cheer you up." Kirishima was staring at his crocs. Sighing as he turns to face Kaminari. "Is Sero and Mina okay?" Denki nodded. "They're still in shock. But, both of them are better than yesterday." Kirishima let out a swift sigh of relief. "That's good to know." Denki nodded. "Kiri, you seem awfully guilty today. You can't be thinking that this is your fault. Right?"

Kirishima's face went white as he heard the word. Guilty. "I can't do anything about it. We have no traces on him." Denki was confused as he tilted his head at the red haired male. "You're always so.. upbeat and manly. Optimistic." Kirishima slowly stopped leaning against Bakugou's desk. "You're probably imagining things. You haven't seen me this way before. So you're making up stories." Denki gave him an eh? Face. This doesn't sound like the Kirishima he knows.

"Look, Kiri. We're best bros. You can tell me everything!" Denki started approaching Kirishima. What is happening to Kirishima? This doesn't sound like him. At all. Kirishima bit his lower lip as he slowly started to walk away from Denki. "Everything is fine. You're probably hallucinating." He stepped out from the classroom. Panting.

Midoriya was busy sucking on that dick. He wasn't used to this. After all, this was his first time. His innocent and pure face was forming into a twisted and scared one. He closed his eyes, feeling like Todoroki was gonna cum. Judging by the way his dick was twitching. Shoto snickered, but tries to hold back his moans. "Ngh.. Midoriya.." Izuku started bobbing his head even faster. Preparing for something to happen. Judging by sex ed, Shoto should be releasing...now! A sudden warm thick liquid filled up Midoriya's mouth, all the way to his throat.

"B-Ble-" Izuku wanted to spit it out on the floor, but Shoto covered his mouth with his hand. "Swallow it. All." Cum leaking out from Izuku's lip. Rolling down his chin. He slowly obeyed, swallowing the bitter substance. A few gulp and it's gone. Izuku immediately started coughing, as he sat on the bathroom floor. He wiped his mouth with his arm. As he exhaustedly leaned against the wall. Shoto likes the reaction Midoriya gave. It was adorable.

"Are you done? We should skip school." Midoriya eyes widened at that idea. "B-But I can't!" Shoto rolled his eyes as he slowly unlocked the door. Pulling up his pants and zipping it up. "You're tired after only giving one blowjob. You're in no conditions to study, let alone train." Before Midoriya could say another word. "You'll just end up injuring yourself. Come on. You can rest at my place." Shoto started tidying up his uniform as he approached the sink. Staring at himself at the mirror. But Izuku swear, Shoto's eyes was staring at Midoriya through the reflection of the mirrors. It send shivers down his spine.

Izuku eventually got up, going over to the sink to wash his face. He couldn't believe it. The person he holds close to his heart was a maniac?! Not only that, but Shoto was definitely connected to Bakugous disapperance. He was the last person to send Bakugou off. And, judging by his mental state. He won't hesitate to get rid of him. Izuku flinched by that thought. As he wipes his hands dry with a tissue. He looks at Shoto, who was about to leave the bathroom. Izuku took a deep breath before. Saying his words. "What did you do with Kacchan?" There's no turning back now.

Word count:695