Chapter 8

Izuku didn't really know what to say. He didn't want to bring up any bad memories if possible since Endeavour probably traumatised Shoto to an extent that this could make him secretly sad or something that his liking was pressured and squashed just like that. Shoto could feel that Izuku was hesitant and decided to try and change the subject or something to try and make the other comfortable. He didn't want to make Izuku uneasy. He didn't mean to make it about himself.

“I--”

Before Shoto could say anything, pretty much Izuku cut him off right away. Knowing that he will downplay and invalidate his experience. Izuku wanted to know more about Shoto, he did not come here just to judge him for his past. He did.. like him, maybe more than friends? Izuku wouldn't know for now. Shoto was a boy, he was a boy, he knew that same sex relationships exists but he always thought of himself as straight.

Even if he was questioning his sexuality, he will give his support to Shoto. He will give him what he's been missing all his life from the people around him. Izuku turned around, his green messy curly hair was a mess against his face but it complimented his freckles and dark emerald eyes.

“I'm glad your mom got it for you. She must have worked very hard in order to get it to make you happy. She really did love you, Shoto, and she still does. I know it. The figurine is very pretty and beautiful.”

Shoto's eyes widened a little, before snorting to himself which was something Izuku never thought he would do. Then, Shoto suddenly started bursting out into laughter, it wasn't a mocking kind. It looked genuine, it was genuine. Shoto had never heard something so cheesy before in his life! But it was cute, that someone could say such words to him. That someone actually cares. He laughed so hard that he was holding onto his stomach, his laugh dissolving into chuckles as he panted to himself. He gave Izuku a tired smile.

Izuku was standing there with a rather shocked expression, before forcing out a rather awkward smile as he scratched the back of his head like the socially indebted kid he was. He didn't really understand why Shoto suddenly started laughing all of a sudden, was what he said that funny? Or was it really that foreign to Shoto? He hoped it wasn't the last option as he tilted his head. Somewhat having this 'could you explain, please?' look on his face.

It was true. Being told stuff like this was like foreign thing to Shoto.

Oh, Midoriya. You're one of a kind, aren't you? Saying these kind of stuff are unheard of in my brain, in my memory. You will be the first to say such.. cheesy yet comforting things to me.”

Shoto stood up, smiling as he stood up from the bed, he slowly approached Izuku, which strangely made the smaller boy step back, one step, became two then quickly became five till he reached the bookcase. Shoto stopped right in front of him, leaning his head down at the other, his hair falling downwards as he placed a hand on the bookcase, right at the side of Izuku's head. Izuku's heart was beating at an extremely fast pace, he might vomit again all over Shoto. His dominance was overbearing. It was strong. Izuku felt like he was about to faint any second now, being so close to Shoto. He could practically smell him. Smell every bit of him.

“I appreciate it.”

Shoto said lowly, his voice a humble growl as he slowly pushed himself away from Izuku, leaning away. The smaller male was standing there like a deer caught in the headlights, he simply stared at Shoto with wide eyes. Shoto's voice made him tingle all over his body in a good way and in definitely more places than one. ;)

Shoto suddenly began to walk towards the door, opening it as he stared at the speechless Izuku, still stunned and stuck by the bookcase as he tried to comprehend what had just happened a few seconds ago. It took him a while to process it. Shoto smiled, raising his eyebrows.

“Are you going to stand there like a shocked hamster, Midoriya? Consider it my thanks for your overwhelming support. You're really a good friend. And I appreciate it more than I show on, unfortunately. I will work on it. For you. Let me prepare some snacks for us, it'd be rude to invite a guest over and not serve them. Meanwhile, you can take a look around my room, you have my utmost permission after all.”

Izuku immediately nodded, his shoulders raised up high as his hands stairs by his side on each side. Shoto soon closed the door, leaving Izuku alone in the room. Izuku huffed to himself, holding onto his chest to calm himself down. He could feel his heart beating endlessly.

Thump, thump, thump, thump.

God, get control over yourself, Izuku! He groaned, taking a deep breath before calming himself down. He should take a look around instead of standing here. He turned around to face the bookshelf, noticing the huge amount of endless arrays of books and novels that Shoto has been collecting. He didn't really take Shoto as much of a reader, but apparently he was wrong.

Izuku pulled a deep dark red book out, it had the words

'The criminally insane'

engraved on the front of the book, the inside was painted gold. Right after he took the book and inspected it, there was a loud grumbling coming from the side. Izuku jumped, accidentally dropping the book on the floor with a huge thud as the wall soon opened, sliding to the right as it revealed a dark, cobblestone like stairs, the walls were uneven stone. It was a huge uncanny difference from Shoto's mordenish yet warm looking room compared to the cold looking stairs and that seemed to keep beckoning Izuku to come closer. To enter.

“...H-Huh..?”

Why would Shoto have such a thing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Word count: 1300

shoto's sex dungeon shoto's sex dungeon shoto's sex dungeon

Original version

Todoroki POV

I saw Midoriya holding my All might Figurine in his hand while his Green eyes sparkle "HOW DID YOU GET SUCH A WELL MADE ALL MIGHT FIGURINE ITS VERY DETAILED AND THE MATERIAL MADE TO MAKE IT IS HIGH QUALITY" I Smiled softly while listening to Midoriya Go on and on about all might His the cutest Thing I have every seen

"Oh.. sorry I went on rambling didn't I" I shooked my head "There's no need to worry" Midoriya Sat down next to me "If you don't mind me asking why did you hid the all might figurine?" I smiled softly to Midoriya "My old man would have broke it if he found it.You and I know he despises All might" Midoriya stomached suddenly rumbled

he covered his face with his hands "Im sorry.." He said embarrassed I could feel myself heating up "It's fine I will go and make some food for us okay?" and I dashed out of there if I stayed there any longer who knows what would happen

Midoriya POV

I saw Todoroki Disappear In a second does he not like hanging out with me?I got up and gently Put the all Might Figurine Down on the desk I looked around "So this Is how Todoroki room looks like" I muttered to myself I walked towards a shelf and saw a book My hand just reached for it and when I did

I saw one of the walls move revealing a stairs leading down it didn't make any sound it was silent I  slowly walked towards it Cautious

"Why would Todoroki have this?" It was pretty dark down there
-----------------------------------------------------------