Chapter 3

Once Izuku reached his own apartment door after going up the stairs and passing by endless doors, catching the look of some of his neighbours. Which was acceptable since Izuku was dragging around a teenage boy with two different coloured hair parted to the side which,.. we all know that's impossible without a red strand making it's way to the white, and the white strand sneaking it's way to the red. Anyways, he was dragging around a teenage boy with a unique hair colour and literal shit stains on his white uniform. Izuku felt tired and flushed out, and the day barely started! I guess that's normal for a protagonist starring in a porno bootleg yandere fic which originally had bad grammar, but we won't talk about that. Izuku saw his apartment door and let out a sigh of relief. Meanwhile, Shoto was still in lala land by looking at Izuku's back. He couldn't give two shits about the people looking at them weirdly. Izuku gave an impatient knock on the door as he stood outside anxiously. Shoto snapped out of his daze, somewhat realising that his feelings for Izuku was undeniably more than just classmates or a friend. There was something more. Much more. Izuku, means a lot more to Shoto than he had realised. Fuck, how could he not know? Shoto took a deep breath, before standing next to Izuku.

"Well, I'm extremely nervous to meet your mother, Izuku. Especially in this state, but I'm happy. I'll finally get to meet the person who raised you. I wonder what she's like. Although, I can already imagine."

Izuku perked his head towards the left where Shoto was standing, somewhat, intrigued at the thought of Shoto being nervous. He seemed completely fine and stoic as of now. Izuku inhaled sharply, fiddling with his scarred fingers as his emerald green eyes looked down at the concrete tile floor. He chuckled nervously, to somewhat break the tension between the two.

"Well, oddly enough, my mother has been interested in you. After finding out we were classmates and all. And, I'll explain to her as to why your uniform is . . like that."

Shoto couldn't help but just laugh at the situation, once more. But, he didn't. If he laughed another time, he's pretty sure that Izuku would think he had lost his sanity, and scare him off. And, Shoto did not want to scare him off. He wanted to keep him, by his side. Until time does them apart. Shoto then realised that they've been standing in front of the door for a while, now. He glanced over at Izuku, who seemed as equally confused. Before neither of them could say anything, the sound of the door being unlocked from the other side was distinctively loud. The door swung open slowly, to reveal Inko.

She was clearly intimidated by Shoto's presence, but no one could blame her since he was the son of the second hero, Endeavour. Well, not the second hero anymore, after the fall of All Might. Shoto immediately gave a deep bow with his hands at the side, out of respect and courtesy.

"Sorry for barging into your home at an inconvenient time, somehow after an accident, there was no choice but to come here immediately. Please, pardon me. And, apologies for the intrusion."

Izuku immediately began to explain, stuttering and stumbling around his words here and there. Inko gave that 'look' towards Izuku after finding out that he vomited on his classmate's shirt. But, she never really scolded him. Other than forcing him to bow on his knees alongside her to apologise to Shoto about the inconvenience. Of course, Shoto politely declined since they didn't need to go that far. Once Shoto stepped into their apartment to quickly wash up, Izuku chose to remain outside. They were going to be really, really, really late for school at this point. Well, if Aizawa ever confronts them about why, Izuku will admit that it's his fault.

Once Shoto was changed and ready, he stepped out of the apartment, waving bye to Inko. They both began to run as fast as they could. Although, they wanted to avoid using their quirks in public, and to save up some stamina. Even if it'll be faster with their quirks. Shoto eventually stopped running, which caused Izuku to stop running as well.

"Well, we're already late anyway. Let's just calm down, and walk. Your mom was pleased to talk to. Perhaps I should come over more often."

Shoto said, slightly out of breath as he gave a little huff. Izuku nodded, before gasping as he reacted somewhat late to Shoto's 'I should come over more often' part. Shoto stared at Izuku, tilting his head slightly. What was so wrong with going to Izuku's house? Before Shoto could ask, Izuku already answered.

"I mean, it'll be my pleasure if you want to come o-- oof."

Izuku nearly fell back due to the force of bumping into something, or someone. Before he could fall though, he felt a supporting hand behind his back to keep him steady and upright. Izuku was shaken up, but realised that the hand that hand that was on his back belonged to Shoto's, his quick reflexes are amazing!

"So, I see you've buddied buddied up with half n' half over here, huh, Deku?"

Uh oh, that familiar voice gave him plenty of unwanted Vietnam flashbacks. His natural instinct was to apologise immediately so that Kastuki wouldn't remain so pissed off. He closed his eyes, and inhaled sharply, ready to say something before he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back and saw Shoto's stern face, he looked as scary as Katsuki at this point. Shoto had sensed that Izuku was merely going to apologise to that stuck up asshole. And, no one like Katsuki even deserves an apology coming from Izuku.

"So, you're not going to act like you buddied buddied up with Kirishima as well? Move out of the way, Bakugou. You stood in front on purpose. Go get attention elsewhere."

Katsuki, clearly more agitated by Shoto, decided to actually refrain himself, and keep his attention on the green-haired boy who was scared shitless.

"Deku, I was waiting for you. I thought we were . . Nevermind. You seem as dumb as fucking ever. Hanging out with daddy issues boy, over here."

Shoto was clearly offended at the daddy issues remark but decided to keep it to himself. He didn't want to act childishly in front of Izuku. Although, he was curious. What did he mean by 'I was waiting for you?  did he perhaps wanted to walk with Izuku to school? Shoto gave a sly smirk towards Katsuki, which Katsuki gave a clear annoyed reaction that confirmed everything. Shoto had reached Izuku first.

'Oh, Katsuki. You're simply too late.'
Shoto thought to himself, while Izuku was speaking with the very annoyed Katsuki, a huge rush of air suddenly blew through their direction. Izuku's eyes lit up, he could just feel the presence of his favourite teacher, his favourite hero. After the dust disappeared, there stood, a buff All Might, who immediately shrunk a second later as he coughed. He was unable to keep that form for long anymore.

"Greetings, Todoroki and Midoriya. Nice to see you two extremely late for class."
-

----------------------------------------------------------