Chapter 18

Midoriya POV
I looked at whoever was entering the bathroom. I was expecting it to be Todoroki but it wasn't, it was Uraraka. She peeked in and saw me, she let out a sigh of relief. "M-Midoriya! Jesus, I thought you got kidnapped as well like Bakugou!" I tilted my head and waved at Uraraka as I leaned against the sink. "Uraraka! Didn't Kirishima tell you?" Uraraka shakes her head and looked at me with an confused expression. "Kirishima didn't arrive at class yet, what do you mean Midoriya?" I looked down on the ground and sighed heavily. "Isn't he sad?" I said with a sad tone to my voice. I wanted to help Kirishima, he looked so heartbroken. Kacchan... Todoroki... Thoughts were swirling inside my head like a tornado, why do I feel like I'm responsible for this? Kacchan obviously rushed at Todoroki because we.."Midoriya, snap out of it!" I looked up to see Uraraka, her face close to mine. I let out small blush and try to back away but I realized that I was already leaning against the sink. "U-Uraraka!" Why is she s-so close? I looked away and noticed Todoroki standing behind her with two cold water bottle. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"

Uraraka moved away from me and shakes her head. "Definitely not! Todoroki, why aren't you at class?" I looked at Todoroki than look down, he looked upset. But Uraraka didn't notice. "It's still early for class to actually start, isn't everyone scattered around the school grounds?" Todoroki asked as he walk past Uraraka and gave me a bottle of water. "Well, you're right!" Uraraka said cheerfully. "Although everyone is still upset about Bakugou.." She looked away and let out a loud sigh. I tried not to look upset as I grabbed the water bottle from Todoroki. "Thank you! Oh! Let me get my wallet." I reached for my pocket but Todoroki gently grabs my hand and smiled softly. "No need." I felt my chest tighten as my face went red. Todoroki's smile, it makes my heart go doki doki. I looked away and pulled my hand out of my pocket. "O-Okay." Todoroki looked at Uraraka, his smile disappeared. "Uraraka, you're in the boy's bathroom. Someone would get the wrong idea if you continue to stay here."

Uraraka's eyes widened as she nodded. "Sorry, I forget that I was standing in the boy's bathroom." She said embarrassed, it was kinda cute. "I'll go find Kirishima, now that I know that you two are fine." She walked out from the bathroom while waving at me and Todoroki. The door closed shut and I'm alone with Todoroki.

Third Person POV
Todoroki looked at the smaller male and pointed at the water. "Aren't you gonna drink?" He asked softly as he looked away. Midoriya innocently nodded while humming as he twisted the cap and opened the bottle, he took a small sip and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Todoroki-kun!" Todoroki looked away and blushed slightly. "It's no problem." He said quietly as he avoided eye contact with Midoriya, Midoriya continued to sip his water. Which caused a slurping sound, Todoroki tried to act normal but couldn't deny the fact that his mind was thinking of dirty thoughts. He needed and wanted Midoriya, but he didn't thought of wanting Midoriya THIS way.  "Midoriya." The smaller male stopped sipping and looks up at Todoroki. "What is it?" Todoroki looked away as he leaned against the sink next to Midoriya, he stared at the ground while not looking at Midoriya. "What if I said I wanted to touch you, sexually?"

Midoriya eyes widened as he tried not to choke on air. "W-What do you mean?" Todoroki sighed and looked at Midoriya, his eyes focusing only on the smaller green haired male. The eye contact didn't break. Midoriya saw his reflection when he stared back at Todoroki's eyes, blushing slightly as he looked away. "You know exactly what I mean." Todoroki said as he stopped leaning against the sink and started walking torwards Midoriya.

Midoriya immediately saw that something about Todoroki changed. Midoriya stopped leaning against the sink as well as he slowly backed away from Todoroki. Midoriya let out a small whimper as he realized that Todoroki wasn't saying anything. "I-I didn't get to answer your question!" Midoriya said, trying hard not to blush or be too flustered.

Todoroki softly smirked as he grabbed Midoriya's wrist and roughly pins him against the wall. Midoriya's backside facing Todoroki, the smaller male let out a small whimper as he felt himself getting softly slammed against the bathroom's wall. "I'll find out your answer to my question, right now~" Todoroki said while purring as he admires Midoriya's ass. The water bottle fell down on the ground but luckily the cap was still on. "T-Todoroki-Kun!" Midoriya said while trying to escape Todoroki's grip, he let out an loud whimper which only fed Todoroki's imagination. "What is it, baby?~" Todoroki said with an gentle smile as he slowly and gently started grinding against Midoriya's ass as he puts Midoriya's wrist over his own head. "T-Todoroki! This isn't like you!" Midoriya was alarmed as he tried to move. "Midoriya, calm down." Midoriya was whimpering as he felt Todoroki slowly stopping. Midoriya let out a sigh of relief but it was cut short as he felt Todoroki's hand going inside his pants. "T-Todoroki!" Midoriya was surprised, he didn't want to hurt his fellow classmate but he wants to keep his virginity, afterall both of them is 16. Todoroki's breath was shaky as he felt Midoriya's bare ass. "Midoriya, don't worry. I'll be gentle."

Midoriya eyes widened, he knew that Todoroki won't stop. Must he hurt him? As the thoughts went through his mind, he felt something extremely cold around his feet. He looked down to see Todoroki's ice holding him in place. Todoroki snickered as his other hand slowly wrapped itself around Midoriya's waist, he slowly unbuckled Midoriya's belt. "Don't resist me~ You belong to me anyway~" Midoriya was worried and concerned now, this doesn't sound like the Todoroki he knows. Midoriya felt his pants get pulled down as he held back a whimper. "Don't hide your sounds from me, Midoriya." Todoroki said sternly as he roughly pulls Midoriya's boxers down. Midoriya let out a squeak as he felt how rough Todoroki was being. He closed his eyes out of embarrassment, he didn't want his friend to see him like this. "Todoroki, this is embarrassing.."

Todoroki chuckled to himself as he smiled softly at the other male, Midoriya couldn't see him though. He was facing the wall. "My dear hero, you'll enjoy the pleasure." Midoriya eyes widened as he heard "My dear hero." Todoroki slipped a condom out from his pocket as he stared at the bathroom door. Anyone can walk in. Todoroki sighed as he kicked the ice, making it shatter. Midoriya stared at his feet, it was freed. Todoroki scooped the smaller male in his arm and carried Midoriya bridal style. "We should do this, somewhere more private." Midoriya blushed as he felt Todoroki's body against his, this escalated rather quickly. Todoroki opened an empty stall as he walked inside, locking it. "We'll have so much fun together, Midoriya~"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1219
I'm writing more longer chapters because I have way too many short chapters, and I don't want this story to reach above 25 chapters or something. I'm trying to shorten the amount of chapters. So what I'm trying to say is Longer chapters = More time for y'all to wait. I apologize but I'm quite busy with studies. Fuck me s illy. Anyway, I hope y'all are patient enough for this story to reach it's end. If you see any spelling or grammar mistake, ignore it. I didn't check for mistakes cause I'm a lazy ass.