Chapter 2

Izuku covered his mouth immediately, his already round eyes widening as a baby pink blush quickly formed throughout his freckled cheeks. No way, did he seriously make that sound right in front of one of his classmate? One that he looks up to and truly wants to get closer to him, in front of him? His voice went so high pitched with the little 'eep!' that it cracked, which embarrassed Izuku even more. He sounded like a cracked out voice actor for an anime girl. His emerald tinted eyes were staring at the ground, he could see Shoto's clean and neatly well kept shoes as he did so. Wondering what kind of expression Shoto had on that beautiful face of his. Shoto was oddly silent, was he judging Izuku? Oh god, Izuku felt like puking. His stomach began to churn a little as the thought of Shoto not wanting to be friends with him ever again entered his anxious mind. His cheeks threatened to puff up to the side as his held a hand over his stomach. Shoto finally placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder, placing his free hand conveniently underneath his chin. He raised his index finger, the tip touching Izuku's chin softly as he pushed it up. Wanting Izuku to look up at him instead of the floor, or at his shoes. Izuku was forced to look up at Shoto, his cheeks bulging out the sides like an anxious chipmunk. Shoto pursed his lips together, ready to speak his mind.

"Izu--"

 before he knew it, he felt something hot and well, brownish? With some bread chunks on his school uniform. Shoto was astounded, he looked down at his shirt, before hearing Izuku coughing violently soon afterwards. Shoto looked up at Izuku, shocked and speechless. And then, it hit him. Izuku had vomited on him. Izuku placed a fist against his mouth as he stood there, completely frozen as he realised how dire the situation quickly became. The cat that Shoto was playing with was casually sitting down, watching whatever the fuck this is, unravel. It was amused. Izuku then let out a pitiful yelp, so pitiful that you'd actually feel bad for the vegetable haired idiot. Shoto closed his eyes, it was just an accident, but he couldn't help but chuckle at Izuku. Which caused the frantic boy to calm down and stop waving his hands everywhere. He stood still as Shoto bursts out into laughter. The vomit gooping down his uniform, but he clearly gave no fuck about that. Izuku was afraid, has Shoto lost his mind? Will he GAG him using his ice powers? Wait, that's not even possibl--

Izuku gave a somewhat confused smile as Shoto wiped away tears from his intense laughter. Shoto placed a hand on Izuku's head, running his fingers through Izuku's messy hair, ruffling it up playfully as he gave a small smile. What a holy sight to behold. 

"Oh, Izuku. How could I ever get mad at you? You're one of a kind."

Izuku felt his face heat up, he nodded like a small boy who got a praise from his elementary teacher. Izuku felt Shoto pull away from him, the warm touch of his fingers disappeared which made Izuku whine under his breath as quietly as he could. Shoto was still grinning, well, a half sly grin as he regained his composure. He pointed at his uniform which was drenched with vomit with an 'errrr'. Izuku gasped as he began to rumble and murmur, his habit coming out as he felt so, so guilty for doing this.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Todoroki-Kun! I just, I did not even mean to, It wasn't my intentions to soil your perfectly washed uniform! Forgive me! I was just so nervous, I thought that you'll hate me and stuff, so I felt nauseated, but it's not an excuse! Like, at all.. You could borrow my uniform. W-Wait, I doubt you'll fit in it since you're so much taller, and our body type is way too different. Ohhh, All Might, what should I dooooo--."

Shoto gave a small nod as he raised his hands up, which was a signal for Izuku to stop and calm down, even though he found his mumblings adorable. And, like the submissive freak he was, Izuku immediately took a deep breath. He was so obedient whenever it came to Shoto. ;) Once everything was calmed, and Shoto was obviously calm and patient to reassure Izuku, he pointed at his rectangular school bag which hanged loosely off of his shoulders. 

"I have a spare uniform in here. Mind if I use your bathroom? It won't take long, and I just need a plastic bag to store my soiled uniform for the day. Sorry for demanding so many things from you."

Izuku gently took Shoto's wrist, blushing slight, his cheeks were still warm but at least the blush lessened down a little. He bit his lip a little, before slowly taking Shoto to the direction of where his apartment was at. He whispered out loud enough so that Shoto could hear him.

"No, no. I caused this. You can ask anything from me. Anything. Because of me, we'll be late. I didn't mean to cause this amount of trouble."

Shoto looked down at his wrist being held in such delicate, but rough hands. He felt his fair skin burning up with a blush. Holy shit. He looked up, the back of Izuku was all he could see.  But, it was all it needed to make his heart burst with love. Izuku Midoriya. What..are you?

"It's okay, Izuku."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I REMOVED EVERYTHING FROM THIS CHAPTER, IM REWRITING THIS STORY AND NO ONE WILL TELL ME OTHERWISE.

Although, I'll try to keep some scenes familiar and the same but with better story telling and grammar. So, you grammar nazis better step down.

word count: i dont give a fuck its 5:18 am and im tired