Chapter 10

Shoto had heard everything beforehand. He knew what Izuku did. Back when he left Izuku at his room, he was searching through his kitchen to find something to give to the smaller male as a small snack or something, he did threw up his breakfast when Shoto went to pick him up so he probably had nothing in his stomach at this point he dug through the cabinets, finding some chocolate wafers that was rolled up like a tubelike straw, there were chocolate and strawberry. Wasn't this kind of biscuit called love notes? Shoto wasn't a biscuit expert or anything, but he sure as hell wouldn't mind giving Izuku some of these wafers biscuit. He dumped it into a grey marbled like bowl, making sure they were sticking out like uncooked spaghetti in a pot of water like of way. He thought he should prepare some beverages while he's at it since he wouldn't want to leave Izuku thirsty or anything.

He walked over to the dishes, taking two cups out from the cup rack as he poured some ice lemon tea they had prepared beforehand in a jug. It was quite full since well, Shoto's house was quite empty even though there were many occupants in the house. Almost none of them gather up in the living room at the same time. They never want to be near each other for obvious reasons and conflict. It feels more like a dorm full of strangers than family.

Shoto wouldn't mind though, he would never want to go near his old man anyways. His siblings felt the same. Right after his older brother disappeared, things went downhill for the worst. He groaned, putting the jug back in the fridge as he rubbed the temple of his head, he huffed, leaning against the counter as he looked up. He didn't want to think about any of this and lose control of himself and his emotions. Sure, Shoto seemed stoic and cold but he was human too. He placed the bowl of wafers and the two cups on a brown tray, leaving it on the island as he took some time to relax himself.

He did want to fuck Izuku right there on his bed, but he needed to compose himself as much as possible, he didn't want to rush this after all, he needed to take his time to have Izuku in the palm of his hands. He wanted to love him. It was so tempting for Shoto and the other didn't even realised what kind of thoughts and frustrations were running through Shoto's mind. He might seem chill towards Izuku, but was he holding himself back.

A lot.

While Shoto was pondering to himself a little, he suddenly heard a loud grumbling noise coming from his room. He immediately looked up, facing the hallway his room was located at. Oh no. Did Izuku managed to find it?! He immediately stopped leaning against the counter, fast walking yet silently to his room to find out what was happening, he didn't want to alert Izuku yet though, it might be nothing and Shoto could look potentially psychotic. He didn't want to seem like he was hiding something inside after all. He slowly opened his room door only every so slightly so that he could take a peek rather than opening it wide and announcing that he was there to watch what Izuku is currently doing in his room. His eyes were watching the other in be in shock over the wall suddenly opening and moving at the side of his room. Leading down to the basement. Shoto's eyes widened, his hands turning shaky. He didn't want to have to get rid of Izuku because he found out.

Not him. Shoto was slowly losing it as Izuku investigated, looking here and there, checking the bookshelf, finding the switch. Yet Shoto still wanted to see what he would do. His pupils shaking, his hands were shaking. His composure was shaking like an unstable Jenga. Izuku soon finally turned on his phone, suddenly going down. Something Shoto really didn't want him to do.

No, he'll find out..

Shoto immediately began to turn the other way, announcing that he was coming. He did this after he closed the bedroom door, hoping Izuku would get out of there. And please, hide it. Hide your tracks. When he opened the door and found the wall was shut and that Izuku was on the floor panting, Shoto immediately went to his facade acting mode.