Chapter 7

Izuku was in a trance, the way Shoto seemed to have been yearning for a touch. Anyone's touch, it simply proved to Izuku that Shoto was scared of opening up. Scared of loving someone, whether it be platonic or romantically. Izuku wanted to help him badly. Shoto was lost. And Izuku wanted to be the path for him to see light at the end of the tunnel. To know that there were people willing to love him for who he was, he was not simply Endeavour's son. He was much more than that. A mislead gem. A lonely person.

A scared boy.

Shoto closed his eyes, looking down at the other smaller male as Izuku caressed the side of his cheek, his thumb slowly tracing down from his burnt scar that was a darkish red. It was prominent, very prominent. Izuku felt bad, it probably reminded Shoto everyday by looking at himself in the mirror. Shoto was purring like a small cat, but it was a rather low purr since his voice was low. Izuku blushed, seeing someone so cold and uptight as Shoto practically melting in the palm of his hand just by a simple touch to his scar, was .. beautiful.

He cherished this moment. When Izuku gently pulled his scarred hand away, Shoto slowly opened his eyes, feeling the other pull away from his cheek. His eyes were calculating, simply blinking as he looked down at Izuku. Shoto exhaled sharply, almost as if to remind himself where he was and that this wasn't really the best place.

But it felt good. His touch has always felt good. Shoto smiled sadly. Izuku knew what was going through his mind at that very moment.

'Am I going to lose you too?'

Izuku gently held onto Shoto's arm, reassuring him that he won't lose the smaller male. He never will.

“I'll be here. I won't leave you. I never will. I won't. Ever."

This simply fed to Shoto's secret possessiveness in an unhealthy way. Izuku didn't know, but it was one of his many mistakes. This was going to make Shoto desperate. Desperate for him to stay, but the two toned hair male simply kept his cool as he looked over at the hallway. They were kind of having a heart to heart moment in front of the front door, so Shoto though it'd be more.. acceptable if they were to talk somewhere else that wasn't in front of the hallway.

Would you like to see my room? I'm sure that's what you came here for, right?”

Shoto didn't mention Izuku's words vocally, but Izuku knew he had received what he wanted to say. Shoto simply wasn't saying anything about it, simply because it was still a sensitive topic. The topic of staying, he was still afraid of people leaving him, bit he didn't want to discredit Izuku and say that he'll leave him too.

“Hm? Of course! I would love to see your room, Todoroki!”

Shoto simply smiled, leading the way as he went across the hall, going in front before beckoning to a door in front of them, he tilted his head, before shrugging as he opened it real quick to check if everything was in order and that he didn't have anything that he wouldn't Izuku seeing, laying around. He wouldn't want to make Izuku run away from him. Not now.

Not when he's so close.

He was finally earning the other's trust, he wouldn't want to unravel all the work he's done. He has loved Izuku ever since he told him those very words. He's been.. practically obsessed. Infatuated? Once there was nothing of question laying around, he slowly opened the door, showing a rather ordinary room. Izuku walked in hesitantly, looking around.

Shoto was a pretty plain person, so there wasn't really that much to see besides some of his exercise equipments like his punching bag. Hmm, perhaps Izuku should invest in one as well. He knows Katsuki has one in his room. He wanted to beat him one day, so maybe he should get it as well since Shoto has it too. He slowly looked around, almost exploring and discovering things about Shoto as Shoto sat on the edge of his bed with his legs spread opened.

He leaned back, putting both of his arms behind him on each side as he simply gave a rather sly smirk to himself as Izuku's back was facing him. He was adorable, so small yet so buff at the same time. Shoto would be lying if he said he wasn't admiring that ass secretly, perhaps that was his gay side trying to come out or something but he controlled himself successfully as tilted his head to his left shoulder.

Enjoying the tour so far?”

Shoto asked as Izuku approached his bookshelf, he noticed that there was something hidden behind the books, so he simply peeped in out of curiosity and noticed that there was an All Might figurine still encased in it's original box. It was untouched, not taken out of. Shoto noticed that Izuku had found something, and realised it was simply just the All Might figurine.

“Ooo-! What's this? I never knew you had the limited edition figurine of All Might! He's so detailed too! Wasn't this limited in giveaways? I've always wanted one when I was watching the commercial on television when I was younger! What's it doing behind here?”

Shoto gave a rather happy smile, that figurine was one of the only things that kept him happy throughout his traumatic childhood. It reminded him that he was simply still a kid, and no kids should have to deal with what he went through. It wasn't fair to him.

“That..? Oh, my mother won it for me, somehow, it's authentic, I checked the label when I was younger. I don't know how she got it, but she came back with it, and it made me.. quite happy. I had to hide it from my old man. You know how he gets at the mention of All Might's name. He would break this figurine and snap his head into two pieces if he found out. I wouldn't let him do that, so I hid it. It became a habit to hide the figurine from him, ever since now.”

Izuku slowly placed it back where it belonged after admiring it. It seemed that Shoto's dad was possessive over this kind of thing. It must have not been easy for Shoto.

Izuku pitied him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Im tired but I'm motivated to grind. GRINDDDDD FINISH THE UPDATESSSSSSS

Word count: 1296

original version

Todoroki POV

I lied yes I lied about the whole school route is blocked but that's the only way I can spend time with him alone I also lied about the shortcut.It was actually a way to my House but that doesn't matter what does matter is that Midoriya Is here alone with me I turned to face him but I saw that he was shivering

damn it he looks too adorable I can't wait for the day he will be mine permanently I walked over to the remote and put it on low "Midoriya my room is warmer then over here so let's head over there" Midoriya nodded like a good little boy I lead him to my room which is a little plain but definitely warmer.

I sat down on the side of my bed and waited for him to finish exploring

Midoriya POV

I explored Todoroki room it was definitely warmer than outside and I'm glad.Outside was freezing cold!!

I saw an all might Figurine hidden behind some book "hey Todoroki you don't mind me exploring right?" He nodded his head "Explore all you want I don't mind" So I gently push the books away and carefully take the all might Figurine you don't mind me asking..."

-----------------------------------------------------------