Prologue

[edited by RMONARCH]

Yoongi looked at the tall guy with hatred clearly in his eyes. Loud laughs could be heard around him, let out by Hoseok and Jimin. The three of them were practically smirking at the tall guy on the floor who was picking up all of his books, which were scattered after being pushed intentionally by Yoongi.

"Ugly bitch!" spat Jimin, disgusted. Hoseok just laughed: amused by what happened in front of him. How the guy cowered, being bullied by them almost every day.

"I hate your ugly face so much!" said Yoongi.

Namjoon lifted his head, looking at Yoongi. He didn't know why that mint haired male hated him. He didn't do anything to him at all, always being by himself at the school. He didn't have friends and never made any. People thought he was weird. How weird? Namjoon had no answer to that.

"How dare you look at me like that!" Angry, Yoongi just smacked Namjoon’s cheek harshly— leaving red marks. His friends just laughed. Funny. For them.

Namjoon dropped his head. He never intended to go against Yoongi and his friends. They were well known to be the biggest jerks at the school. No one ever dared to mess up with the trio.

"I...I'm sorry," Namjoon stuttered. He hugged his books to his chest.

Yoongi smirked. "What are you sorry for. I don’t need that. You should be sorry for yourself for being born in this world. You don't deserved to live, dickhead!"

Namjoon could feel his eyes start to tearing up. He knew he shouldn't cry. But Yoongi’s harsh words were just too hard for his fragile heart to bear.

"Wow, what a pussy!" laughed Hoseok.

"You should die! Your existance is just pain in my ass!" said Yoongi.

Pang. The words made Namjoon’s lself defence crumble down finally. He looked at Yoongi with teary eyes, his lips shivering. He felt his body couldn't handle the burden that started rising inside. His soul just left the body mercilessly.

"I will die if that would satisfy you,” answered Namjoon. Serious. Looking straight at Yoongi’s shocked face.

 Looking straight at Yoongi’s shocked face