Ch. 3 : I Need You

-Present-

Seokjin lovingly stares at the young boy in front of him. He is restless at his seat. His eyes quivering left and right, uncomfortable. He keeps on clenching his fist, rubbing it harshly on both hands leaving his hands red as tomato. And his forehead slightly sweating. The room was built up with an air conditioning but that boy still sweating out of fear. Maybe.

Seokjin tap slowly on Namjoon's hand, try to stop whatever Namjoon did to his hands.

"Joonie yah...you will hurt your hand like that.."

Namjoon startled at Seokjin's soft voice, reassuring him that it is okay to be here in this cold and chilly white room. He just nerveous that since he got here was last two years. He never thought he gonna come here again. Never.

Ah, Mr Lee just worried for nothing!

"So how's your new school?"

"What did ahjussi told you," asked Namjoon abruptly, referring to Mr Lee the chauffeur thus avoiding Seokjin question earlier.

Seokjin sighed. He did expected that from Namjoon. It's well known by him that the young boy is not someone you can bribes with sweet talks. No need for any indirect interactions, just direct to the point.

"Joonie yah, ahjussi and I cares about you a lot. You know that right?" said Seokjin. He try to coax Namjoon before coming to the main point why Namjoon need to be here to see him.

Namjoon nodded. He has no intention to argue with Seokjin. Seokjin is someone whom he highly respects. He has no hate nor grudge against Seokjin. He likes Seokjin. A lot. Seokjin is the person whom he can talks comfortably without worrying anything. After all, Seokjin is his brother.

"Joonie, are you okay? I mean, is the new school okay?" asked Seokjin again, eyeing on Namjoon who still looking down.

Namjoon pause a second before nodded weakly. Seokjin knows that Namjoon try to hide something from him. His timid personality is easy to read. That is why Seokjin quite worry about Namjoon well being. He can't be with Namjoon for 24 hours due to his work nature so he doesn't want Namjoon to feel neglected. He has to show his concern part to him as a brother.

Namjoon. His half brother with different mother. Seokjin's mother died because of breast cancer when he was 3 years old and a year later his dad married Namjoon's mother. One year after marriage, Namjon was born. He always love his brother and their relationship are stronger than other family member, even their father. And after Namjoon's mother died, he is the one that stay by his side to overcome the pain and loss of beloved one.

When he pursue his study in medical at overseas, he's leaving Namjoon devastated. Seokjin didn't expect that Namjoon will have serious depression later on. Their father totally neglected Namjoon, been busy with business and tour all over the worlds try to expanding the business and leaving Namjoon grew alone in the big mansion.

Seokjin himself didn't stay at the mansion even after he'd graduated. To cut it short, he has few misunderstanding with his father. He can't bear his father attitude against his choice to be a doctor instead of learning about business. He can't force him to do something he didn't like. Seokjin is stubborn, his father can't win over him. Few heated arguments between them arose and end up their father to disown Seokjin and Seokjin left the house to live by himself. Till to day, Seokjin never regretted his life choice. He is happy.

However he didn't realised that his choice had shifted the burden to Namjoon. Their father had put all the expectation on Namjoon shoulder. Namjoon is his next candidates to continue his business legacy. And Namjoon seems no objection to that. Seokjin did not sure whether Namjoon really likes that idea or he just has no courage to protest their father's wish. Or to be more accurate their father's command.