Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You

Namjoon walking alone on the sideways slowly with heavy heart

Namjoon walking alone on the sideways slowly with heavy heart. It's been a week he had avoided Yoongi at school. He try his best not to bump with Yoongi outside the class or cafeteria. Even in the class he keep looking at his notebook and concentrate on the lecture, not glancing against Yoongi on his side. He still didn't proceed with the tutoring, feeling too humiliate to do so after the commotion.

After he blatantly confessed to Yoongi, Namjoon feel embarass to confront Yoongi. He didn't know why at that time he have enough courage to do that. He just feel that he can't hold any longer his feeling, especially when Yoongi misunderstood Seokjin is his boyfriend.

He knows Yoongi will hate him more now. Arghhh why did he said like that to Yoongi? He's going to kill me for sure. It's hard to avoid Yoongi at school especially when they are classmates. But he did notice Yoongi also seems try to avoid him. He didn't even look at him with his murderous stares.

He's really mad at me right? Hmmm...

He had a brief conversation with Jimin yesterday. Jimin asking his real feeling for Yoongi. Namjoon has no intention to hide his feeling since he already told Yoongi before. Well he did said he likes Yoongi instead of love. But it is something right? Jimin told him how Yoongi regret what had happen at his house before and want to apologize. But Namjoon is too afraid to confront Yoongi. He feared that there will be more misunderstanding if he try to face him now. He need to brace himself first, to find the courage to appear in front of Yoongi and confess his feeling again. For now, he is too nervous to do that.

Without any confrontation between them, both were avoiding each other secretly which is mostly for Namjoon. Namjoon almost got a heart attack once when he get out from the toilet then Yoongi was just at the door. Looking nervously at Yoongi who actually flustered to see Namjoon in the toilet, what Namjoon can think at the moment was to run away. Run without looking at his back, afraid that Yoongi will chase him. Lucky that he run too fast that Yoongi can't catch him up. As he belief so.

Stupid me! Hmm maybe I need to change school again...

"Well..well..looks who is here..."

Namjoon's leg come to a halt. He's stepping backward with anxious. His heart thumping loudly looking at the figure in front of him. For the first time, he regret that Seokjin can't fetch him today since he had to attend some conference at his hospital.

Shit! I should take another road at least! Or just called taxi to pick me up in front of school gate. But no, he decide to take public transport. Silly me!

"The most popular guy in our school..."

Namjoon eyes piercing towards Wonhoo annoyingly. Wonhoo smirks disgust Namjoon. His friend Jaehyuk also grinning at him. Namjoon despise both of them. They were deliberately teasing and jerking him. It is not new to him. This had happened since middle school. He knows Wonhoo longer than that, since birth not to be exeggarated. Don't be surprised. Their family knows each other before his existence in this world and it was related to business. As such, he knows Wonhoo is a jerk as long as he can ever remember.