Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love

~Jimin POV~

Namjoon sipped his coffee nervously. His feet is shaking non stop, his eyes were wavering to the left and right. His throat feels so dry that he almost finished up his ice coffee within five minutes after seated at the cafe. He might be needed the second cup soon.

Jimin had watched Namjoon for almost half an hour fiddling with his fingers, thinking about something but he never talked about it, keeping Jimin more confused and impatient. He still wondering why Namjoon had asked him to come to the cafe nearby their school alone without Yoongi and Hoseok. That is too odd and Namjoon even asked Jimin to hide about their meeting from Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Nammie...."called Jimin while his hand reached out for Namjoon's hand on the table.

Namjoon look at Jimin with a frowned face. "Mi-Minnie...I-I..."stuttered Namjoon, couldn't find good words to start the conversation. Mostly it is because he is too nervous to talk.

"What's wrong Nammie? Do you have any problem? Tell me, maybe I can help you to sort it out..." Jimin looks at Namjoon with concerned.

Namjoon clears his throat before begin to speak again. "About today...about what Yoongi had said..."

Jimin gasped a moment before comprehend what is Namjoon trying to say. He looks at Namjoon's anxious face and he do understand the unsettled feeling inside of Namjoon's heart. It is not Namjoon's fault that he didn't know about that. Yoongi is not someone who like to share his problem, especially his personal matters. But what had Yoongi said this afternoon at the school, might had triggered the curiosity in Namjoon's mind. This is the real reason why Namjoon had asked to meet him here. 

×××××flashback×××××

Yoongi's intention to light his cigarrate dim out when he noticed the sharp glare from Namjoon's brown eyes. He hesitately pull out the cigaratte from his lips and keep it back in his bagpack together with the lighter. Jimin and Hoseok chuckles at the weak kneed of Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes against both of them for being obnoxious.

"Err what if Mr Baek is looking for us? And what if today's lesson is important for the exam?"asked Namjoon, still afraid at the fact that this is his first time ever he had skipped class except from sick leaves. Seokjin will kill him if he knows about this.

Jimin had a hearty laughed. "Nammie, don't bother about that. With your genius IQ I don't think you have problem to catch up later,"said Jimin. Hoseok nodded, sort of agreed with what  Jimin said.

"But, still...."

"Don't worry Nammie. The one that should be worried right now is Yoongi. You know how slow his brain is..."

Yoongi spontaneously smacked Hoseok shoulders for saying that to him. Hoseok shrugged with pain and rubbed his sore shoulders. Jimin and Namjoon just laughed.

"T-that's true..."agreed Namjoon but still giggles at the true fact.

Yoongi eyes widen, appalled that Namjoon is now started to tease him like Hoseok and Jimin. He can hear both of his friends laugh out loud at Namjoon's word. Couldn't agree more since Namjoon had been tutoring him for almost one month but still the progress was too slow.

"Yah Namjoon! I might be not as smart as you but I'm good at composing songs..."blurted out Yoongi before he realized that Namjoon never knows about this side of him. He tilt his head, throwing his gaze to the blue sky, hiding his shy face for his unintended mistakes just now.

Namjoon mouth agaped at the information. "You...compose song? Really?"asked Namjoon eagerly. Then he remembered he had seen the keyboard in Yoongi's room and a music notebook on the table previously.