Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm

*****************************************
Author's Note:

So as promised, here is the new chapter. hihihi.

*****************************************

The door is being slide open and few footsteps entered the room at the wrong time, causing the new visitors to feel flustered at what had they saw in front of them. Mouth gaped, eyes widen and they barely breathing out of shock. But later there is a happy smile curved on their face at that scene.

"Wooooahhhhhhh...."

Yoongi and Namjoon simultaneously turned their heads towards the door at the loud voice. Namjoon try to release himself from Yoongi's clasp but Yoongi seems not distracted or bothered with the presence of Jimin and Hosoek in the room, who were smirking looking at them in each other arms.

"Are we intrerupting your lovey dovey scene just now?"asked Hoseok in a teasing tone pointing his finger to Yoongi and Namjoon.

Yoongi scoffs at Hoseok while rolling his eyes. "Sort of,"he said blatantly.

Jimin and Hoseok laughed at the bold answer. Namjoon felt too embarrassed to look at Jimin and Hoseok, hiding his reddened face on Yoongi's chest while tugging on Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi has no intention whatsoever to release his grip on Namjoon, causing Namjoon to sigh feeling defeated at the stubborn boy.

Jimin peeked on Namjoon's shy face with a sheepish smile. "Nammieeeee....."called him playfully.

Namjoon glanced at Jimin for a second. "Emmm Mi-Minnie...."

"How are you today Nammie?"

Namjoon nodded shyly. "I-I'm fine..."

Jimin then turn to Yoongi who still didn't let go of Namjoon's body on his arm. "Seriously Yoongi?! You make him feeling embarass with your possesive hug. Can you please let him go? You will suffocate him to death with that tight arms on him..."said Jimin.

"Jimin, he is afraid that Namjoon will runaway if he let him go..."teased Hoseok while chuckling over Yoongi's attitude.

Yoongi loosen up his arms, looking at Namjoon whom smiling shyly at him. Yoongi also retaliates with a smile gazing at Namjoon's reddened cute face fulls of love. He is too absorb with that moment when the next second he is snapped at Hoseok and Jimin loud laughs resonates through the room.

"Yah Yoongi. I didn't even know you're deeply madly crazily loved Namjoon like this. You're possessives as fuck,"said Hoseok, still laughing feeling engross at Yoongi's current possesive act. Honestly he knows that Yoongi is someone who got really attached to something when he likes it. Once something belongs to him, he will keep it dearly as if his life was depending on it. These too of course will include Namjoon. It's not a secret anymore how much his friend had fallen in love with Namjoon. Well, it is become more obvious after the unfortunate event.

Yoongi can feels his face became hot and he knows for now that it has turn to red, like tomato red out of embarassment. Jimin looks at him sheepishly and he can hear the sound of Namjoon's heavenly giggles. Yoongi is in awe gawking at Namjoon's brighten face, beaming at him lovingly showing his signature dimples. Deep down inside of Yoongi's heart, he is grateful that Namjoon is now smiling and laughing once again. He want to cherish this happy Namjoon more than what he wanted to do. And he is thankful for Jimin and Hoseok for coming today. It's help a lot.

"Hey, I don't want to kill this happy moment, but I just want to know. What will you do about Wonhoo, Nammie?"asked Jimin suddenly out of curiosity.