Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy

A/N : this is a long chapter
×××××××××××××

"Do we need to walk?"

Yoongi stopped walking, followed by Jimin and Hoseok. Namjoon too. His hand on the his backpack tighten when he saw grumpy face of Yoongi. That guy barely smiles isn't it?

"Fyi, my house just two blocks from here. It will take only 10 minutes walking you lazy asshole!" chided Yoongi. Jimin and Hoseok laugh at Yoongi rage.

"Tell me then..."mumble Namjoon before he realised that Yoongi had glared at him with sharp eyes.

Namjoon shut his mouth, keep following Yoongi and his friend. He still nervous thinking that he will be at Yoongi house tutoring him for two months. To face Yoongi alone in the house already makes him chilled, to his annoyance why is that Jimin and Hoseok need to follow them?

But Namjoon was too afraid to ask. He knows that if he ask any question, Yoongi going to be pissed off and he will face the consequences of it. He can't afford to get beaten at this rate especially when he is living with Seokjin now. His brother of course gonna freaked out if he knows he is getting bullied again. He need to be extra careful for not getting any cuts or bruise. If not that Yoongi will be a dead meat if Seokjin decided to take this matter into the hand of the law.

That was also the main reason why he didn't tell Seokjin he had been assigned to tutor Yoongi. Well, he did told him that he is going to stay at school for tutoring session, but did not disclosed the true facts that it is involving Yoongi. The only person who knows about it was only Taehyung.

Why Taehyung? Because Namjoon feel more comfortable to talk about Yoongi with him instead of Seokjin. Seokjin hated Yoongi. That is facts. Anything about Yoongi is a big NO for Seokjin. As such, Namjoon only can be frank to Taehyung. At least one of them should knows his whereabout in case anything to happen. Not to be paranoid but well who knows. Someone need to know where to pick up his dead body.

Lol. Okay, that's not funny!

Namjoon standstill in front of Yoongi's house. It's a medium size townhouse, with a gloomy unattended lawn. Not to be rude, but this house maybe just as big as his mansion's living room. However it replenished the cozy feeling to Namjoon hearts. Happy family didn't been measured by the size of the house, right? He may have all the wealths that one can be jealous of, but does he happy? Not at all.

Yoongi took a glimpse on Namjoon for a second, try to read his expression while scanning through at his house. Wondering what Namjoon thought about it since Yoongi did aware Namjoon's luxurios life when he is always been driven to the school by a chauffeur in a BMW.

Yoongi get into the house, inviting Namjoon half heartedly to his small compact house. He is a little bit self conscious at his situation but try to put a smug face in front of Namjoon. This is his pride. He didn't need any dissing from Namjoon about his poor tacky life.

Namjoon is taken aback when he is in the middle of the living room and there are few bottles of beers were scattered on the floor and a figure on the couch were sleeping with loud snores.

"Don't care about that old man. That is my father. He is a dickhead!"said Yoongi and start climbing the stairs heading to his room on the second floor.

Namjoon shocked at Yoongi remarks and try to read Yoongi emotion. He only can see a straight boring face plastered there. Even Jimin and Hoseok didn't give a fuck towards the sleeping old man. Namjoon follow suits the three of them upstairs.

Up to Namjoon anticipation, Yoongi's room is neat and tidy. One single bed were sitting nearby the window and the study desk were on the corner of the bed. A rack with few books is in the other side of the room and Namjoon notices a set of keyboard and a computer situated at the right corner of the room, besides the bed.