Ch. 7 : Jealousy

***A/N : this is also a long chapter***

Yoongi observed Namjoon from head to toe, each inches of his tanned skin and lanky body, scanning like an x-ray machine, acting like a hungry predator

Yoongi observed Namjoon from head to toe, each inches of his tanned skin and lanky body, scanning like an x-ray machine, acting like a hungry predator. Namjoon was too observed with the lesson, for him to notice that Yoongi's eyes is long fixed on him.

Yoongi's corner lips twitching, dote on how focus Namjoon at the moment where he can audibly see the beautiful brown orbs were partly hidden behind the glass he is wearing. Yoongi knows that Namjoon only wear it during class or while tutoring him. It is cute on Namjoon handsome face. The semi round glass is perfectly seated on his cute nose.

His eyes slowly rolling down at Namjoon's plump lips that slightly parted, mumbling something uncertain to Yoongi's ears. Pausing like forever, thinking how it feel to kiss that luscious pink lips. It is absurd how his feeling become more deeper and deeper day by day especially when Jimin and Hoseok are now become closer to Namjoon. 

Instead of him, he still barely having conversation with Namjoon and if he does it is always turn to him dissing Namjoon. He didn't know why he acting like that, but he was too nervous to say nice thing to Namjoon and the air become more awkward if he is trying to be nice. Namjoon will think he is some sort if weirdo then. He wish he can joking around with that golden tanned boy like Jimin who without hesitation always hugs and kisses Namjoon on the cheek playfully.

Oh God, I sound like a pervert!

Well, he did get some scolding from Jimin for treating Namjoon poorly and how he is dense to act like that. He will never able to win Namjoon's heart if he keep doing that to Namjoon. Namjoon just will hate him more. But Yoongi is not someone who takes Jimin advice seriously. He have his own ways to be with Namjoon which what he's believe will justify his true feeling.

Afar from that, Yoongi is still furious with the fact that, the tall and handsome man with the luxurious sport car, who always dropped Namjoon at school. Thinking how Namjoon behaves around his boyfriend, smiling to the ears, eyes shimmering like stars, tons of jealousy sparked in Yoongi's heart. He barely holding himself from punching that guy out of wrath. Nobody can touch Namjoon except him (possessive Yoongi). Namjoon is torturing him to the core with his cuteness.

Maybe. Maybe he can tease that boy a little bit. Well, to bother him like always. At least, Namjoon will notice his existence in his life instead of that rich jerk. Furthermore, he didn't make any moves against Namjoon these past few days, since Namjoon been tutoring him half heartedly. To be honest, the way his brain functions in reasoning is quite extraordinary. He might think it is a good idea, but in reality he just make things become worst.

Yoongi is quite nervous and restless that both of them are acting so stiff and awkward after what had happen last two days. They basically didn't talk about that, no one ever brought up the topic and just let it slide down. Even Jimin and Hoseok also seems try not to talked about it, for Yoongi's sake.