Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love

-Epilogue-

"You should die! Your existance is just pain in my ass!" said Yoongi.

Pang. The words totally crumbled down Namjoon self defence. He look at Yoongi with teary eyes. His lips shivering. He feels his body can handle the burden that start rising inside. His soul just leave the body.

"I will die if that's gonna satisfy you,"answer Namjoon.Serious. Looking straight at Yonggi shocked face.

Yoongi shocked. He never expected Namjoon will ever talked back to him like that. And he did realized Namjoon facial expression differ from before. That tall guy never shows any hurt or painful expression against his action or words.

This is the first time Namjoon be like that. And somewhere from the bottom of his heart, Yoongi want to retract back what he said just now.

"I'll die for you Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi mouth agaped with incrudility. His eyes widen looking at Namjoon who already run away after saying that.

"What was that? That guy is weird!" said Jimin while scratching his backhead. Hoseok just lift his shoulder, also baffled with what just happened. Both of them were watching all along the confrontation between Yoongi and Namjoon just now.

Yoongi look at his two friends, frowned and a little bit swayed with fear.

"He will not killed himself right?"

Jimin and Hosoek statued at Yoongi question. Now, three of them feel something terrifying in their heart. Shit! It's going to be a big mess if that boy commit suicide. As much as Jimin and Hoseok still can't believe that there is possibilities that Namjoon will ever commit suicide, it is differ with Yoongi. There is something unsettled in his heart.

He won't do that right?

××××××

Yoongi glanced at Namjoon once a while in the class. Something really bothered him today, since morning. He clenced his fist until the knuckles turn white. Anger had built up inside of him. Watching Namjoon freely bitching in front of him makes Yoongi despise him more.

This morning. While he is walking to the front school gate, he notice a luxurios red car parked there. He didn't know what brand is that, but surely imported car. Damn those riches brat that afford such car instead of him that barely have money to buy a single cigarrate.

Eyes widen when he recognizes the person who just climb out from the car. His heart suddenly beating faster, seizing it tighten and Yoongi suffocated at the current event.

Yoongi hide himself on the wall, being the bystander not far from the whole movie like scene in front of him. Clenching his teeth, the jaws was moving left and right with clear veins pop out on his forehead. Eyes beaming on Namjoon who looks so happy and cheerful. His dimples clearly shown, building up the resentful feelings inside Yoongi.

Yoongi was taken aback when he watched that handsome guy who dropped Namjoon with his car had ruffles Namjoon hair lovingly causing Namjoon to giggle. And Yoongi can listen to their conversation at that moment.