Chapter 4 : Family

Namjoon and Seokjin are standing in front of Seokjin's apartment after they fetch up all Namjoon's belonging while he is going to stay there. Namjoon quite excited to live together with his brother. It's been a long time he had spend with Seokjin since his brother moved out from the mansion.

"Well, from now on I'm going to drop and  pick you up at school. Then I will whipped out that dumbass Yoongi..."said Seokjin while searching for his apartment key in his backpack.

Namjoon giggled. It's amused him when remembering Seokjin exeggerated reaction to his story this morning. How Seokjin snapped at the realization of he had been bullied by Yoongi and friends, and how furious Seokjin that he was preparing himself to go to Yoongi's house at that moment in order to kill him out of anger.

He keeps on ranting how he will toss Yoongi on the floor, strangle his neck and broke his legs and hands for messing up with his little brother. It takes about one hour for Namjoon to cool down Seokjin, coaxed him to cancel his plan to complaint against Yoongi to school administration and even to the police. Seokjin obviously exeggerated, that's what Namjoon thought of but for Seokjin it is definately a serious issue.

Bullying is never okay. It should never be tolerated at all. It's became the chronic illness among the society nowadays that need a better prevention. Students are deemed to blossom as a better person in the future, not to engage with some brutality of certain crime. That is not how a school should react against it. No action means it is allowed to be that way. Students are not a criminal in the making.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you one thing. Actually I lived with...."

Seokjin words cut short when the door suddenly open from the other side. And someone with evidently out of  ordinary whatsoever personality and beyond Seokjin's belief to appear, standing at the door frame innocently with wide smile. Seokjin now knows he is doomed.

Damn, Tae!

"Jinnie boy, my lovely patient....let me take your temp.pe.ra.tu.re...."

And the world seems halted at the moment. Seokjin facepalmed himself looking at his housemate aka his boyfriend, who seems as shocked as Seokjin and Namjoon, blinking his eyes rapidl. And right now, at this moment, in front of Seokjin, he just wanna kill himself out of embarassment.

Oh God, please kill me!!

"I forgot to tell both of you...emmm" sighed Seokjin pointing at Namjoon and the man weakly. Seokjin just mad at himself for forgetting such trivial matters. Now he had made the situation super duper awkward between the three of them, especially Namjoon.

Namjoon totally flustered. His eyes widen and his mouth gaped, can't believed for what he had seen just now.

This is absurd! Totally absurd!

His cheek blush at the sudden event and he can feel that his whole body burning looking at the figure in front of him.

"Tae...what is this are you wearing?" asked Seokjin when all of them in the house, standing in the middle of the living room, still in an awkward situation. His eyes on Taehyung who seems less affected as he is.

Taehyung bit his lips and try to pull down his short skirts. He's quite embarass at his outfit right now. He didn't expect that Seokjin will bring someone with him today to their apartment. He had planned to surprise Seokjin today with his new outfit but to his amazed, he is the one that got the surprise prize.

Seokjin scanning Taehyung from head to toe. Gulping his own saliva, Taehyung did intimidating and alluring. He's wearing a white nurse outfit with nurse cap and his long leg were wrapped with black net stockings. To be honest, he will surely jump at Taehyung immediately and gonna eat Taehyung alive if it is not because of Namjoon is here with them. This is a sincere sinful provocation to him.