Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell

~Yoongi POV~

~Yoongi POV~

Home Sweet Home.

For 18 years of living in that small house he didn't know whether he can called his house like that. His mother left him alone. She just can't bear to live with a man who basically drink alcohol like a plain water. The time where he was drunk are more than the time he was sober up. It's hard to communicate, and if it is happened usually ended with some violent. The victims then will be his mother and himself. Not to say that he is still an innocent child at that time but his father's judgment had clouded with alcohol in his bloodvein so that he can't even differentiate where is the toilet and the kitchen are, let alone his own son.

The beating, the cursing, the alcohols, the beer were all that Yoongi can ever remembered about his father while growing up. His mother's crying basically can be heard almost everyday. And of course all the neighbours heard the commotion too. Well it is indeed obvious with all the screaming, wailing, yelling and the beating. What they do? Nothing. They don't wanna meddled in into someone marriage life. They did not want to involve in any police investigation or court procedure if they were to do it. No help at all. Even a single call to the community service also none. They were just keep quite. Looking with sympetathic and feared eyes when his father loosing his mind and start to beat his mother and him brutally.

It was that one night after the most violent assault he ever remembered, where his mother's bruising, broken nose and fingers, face full of purple colours and he himself been smacked on the face causing his nose to bleed. He was asleep. He had slept soundly in his bed, didn't heard any noise or whatsoever movement. The next morning, his father was cursing, a loud bang of some things been threw away, shattered glasses were all over the house. He was too scared to go downstairs to check on his father. Afraid that his father will beat him again.

His room is awkwardly quite. His eyes were looking for the silhouette of his thin mother. None. He can't even find any smell of his mother cologne that she really likes. His tiny footstep wavering at the empty room and he noticed the wardrobe is slightly opened. His heart skip a beating. The wardrobe is half empty. The only clothes left was his. Yoongi then come to his knowledge, fully understand the reason of his father's rage on the downstair. Yoongi knows now that his mother will never comeback. His mother had left him. His mother didn't want him anymore. He was 8 years old then. But he didn't shed a single tears. He was too broken to do that.

Yoongi look at his father drunk body at the couch with so much despair. He has no regret at all when his wife left them. He dont even feel that he need to repent or to change his life better. He just keep consuming the alcohol non stop like there is no tomorrow.

Stupid old man!

Yoongi is appalled when he sees his father's eyes widely opened and looking at him intensely. He try to sit but his body was sluggish, the effect of the remaining alcohols in his veins.

"Gimme m-money!" said him with slurred unclear voice.

"What for?"

"I need to buy the beer of course. Can't you see that all the stocks are gone?" said his father annoyingly pointing at the scattered tins of beer of various brand on the floor and coffee table.