Ch. 2 : The Revelation

One Month Before

-Yoongi POV-

The new guy in his class caught his attention. The blonde and glass boy with cute dimples, smiling beautifully when introducing himself in the class. Yoongi swear that this is the first time ever a boy managed to capture his interest. And he want that boy to be part of his group. Together with Jimin and Hoseok.

Hard. It is not easy to approach that new boy. Everyone were circling at him during lunch break, wanted to know more about him. And Yoongi notice that the boy always smiling shyly and aswered all the questions with sparkling eyes. Yoongi want to be there, part of the happy group when talking to Namjoon. Yoongi is jealous and annoyed that he never had chance yet to talk to Namjoon.

"Yo dude, why are you keep staring at that boy?" Hoseok question had pull out Yoongi from his daydream.

Yoongi didn't answered to that, just rolling his eyes and left the class. Hoseok and Jimin follows him suit. Their destination was at the rooftop of the school building. It can be said that it was their fort. No one ever dare to go there except them. Most of students know, it is better for them not to interfere with Yoongi and his friends. They were well known for their bad boy image at the school. They want to avoid any sorts of confrontation with them.

"You seems interested with that boy," Hoseok repeat his question again. Looking at Yoongi who slipped through his pocket and take out a cigeratte and light it on. Hoseok take a glance over Jimin on his side, giving signals to Jimin as what is wrong with Yoongi. Jimin just shrugged his shoulder. Also confused.

"I'm not gay you know..."tell Yoongi while inhaling the smoke deeply before releasing it. His gazed were on the sky in front of him. Seems like he is in a deep thought.

Hoseok and Jimim burst into laughter and exchange looks with each other. Feeling amused at what had Yoongi told them.

"Yah Yoongi...Hoseok never said that you are a gay...He just asked whether you like that nerd!" said Jimin, still chuckling. His face became reddish out of the laughed.

"I-I..just saying. Yah, when you said i like that boy that's the same as you said I'm a gay, asshole," Yoongi stuttered by his own words. He fake a small cough, clearing his dry throat.

Jimin then hugged Hoseok shoulders which he later dragged Hoseok against his chest. Hoseok just let it slide and press his head against Jimin chest.

"Well, we don't have problem to that. You know that me and Hoseok are dating,"said Jimin. Hoseok chuckles in Jimin embrace.

Yoongi scoff. He literally throw a dirty and disgusting look at his friends. He knows the fact that Jimin and Hoseok are openly admitting both of them are gay and eventually started dating last year. To be honest Yoongi quite shocked to the news but he cannot despise his own friends. He just need to accept that and let Jimin and Hoseok be happy together. And of course Jimin and Hoseok are beyond than happy. They were basically crazy in love. Those two retarded are actually sinfully happy.

"You can court him if you want..." Yoongi look instantly at Jimin who is smiling to his ears. Hoseok too.

"The hell no. I'm not a faggot like both of you!"shrieked Yoongi.

Jimin pouted. Hosoek dramatically put his hand on his chest faking a heartache.

"Ouch...you hurt both of us..."said Jimin sadly. But of course faking it, since they do know that Yoongi merely joking.

Yoongi rolls his eyes but end up chuckles a little bit at idiot antics of Jimin and Hoseok. He shook his head when he sees Jimin peck a kiss against Hoseok lips. Not disgusted neither jealous.

****** 3 days later******

Rumors spread all over the school. Students keep talking and spreading more rumors. Whispering are all over the school compound. Student just can't keep their mouth shut. It is a big news and everyone stuck up their nose to it, don't want to be the one left out behind the great news.

Yoongi also heard about it. Jimin and Hoseok been telling him the full story yesterday. He is shocked. And refuse to believe. But it is not a rumors if there is no slightly truth behind that right? And when he is looking at the boy, silently walking to his locker to put his bag inside, Yoongi suddenly feel anger sipped into his heart. That boy seems has no effect towards the rumors. Can it be it is true? So that is why the boy never stood up to clarify all the rumors? He should knows about the rumors already. It's been spreading like shit!

"You'd heard it right?"

Yoongi startled at the deep voice behind him and tilt his head to look who's talking. Wonhoo. His classmate cum enemy.  Both of them were never in a good term since middle school. Yoongi ignoring Wonhoo when he steps closer to be on the side of Yoongi. Their eyes were at the same point of view. Namjoon.

"The reason he's transferred to this school..you'd heard it right?" repeat Wonhoo, more specific than before.

Yoongi just scoff at Wonhoo. He has no interest whatsoever to listen to what Wonhoo want to say at him. Wonhoo just smirked at Yoongi. He knows that Yoongi had shown some interest at Namjoon. He can see how Yoongi always glancing secretly at Namjoon during the class hour.

"He's a real faggot. Fucking any guy at the school, and left them once bored..."

Yoongi grit his teeth. He doesn't feel that he need to listen to that stupid thing from Wonhoo's filthy mouth. It just add up the hatred and anger he had accumulated when he heard about the rumors at the first time. He even punched the wall till his knuckles bleeding to resonates his feelings.

"He even tried once with me..."

Wonhoo sudden revelation had bombshell Yoongi's sense. He is now looking straight at Wonhoo who has no feeling whatsoever idiotic face while confessing to that with disbelief.

"Well, i told you right...he is a real faggot...and he is good on bed. Can't denied it."

With that, Wonhoo just laugh and left Yoongi standing in a daze at his words. Yoongi clenching his fist with anger and he turn his eyes to Namjoon who still busy arranging his belongings in the locker. Yoongi marching his steps hastily towards Namjoon and without any warning, he just slammed the locker in front of Namjoon, making Namjoon jump out of startled for Yoongi sudden outburst.

Yoongi glared at Namjoon with full of hatred. Every inch of Namjoon face been literally marks by Yoongi. His awkward reaction did not make Yoongi feels any sort of to please that boy in front of him.

"You...Your face make me sicks! Pathetic sluts!" spat Yoongi. His chest up and down, breathing heavily from the anger and hate that keep increasing in his heart.

Namjoon look at Yoongi appalled. He had teary eyes hearing what just Yoongi said to him out of blue. What had he done that Yoongi suddenly mad at him? Is it because of the rumors? Everyone really believe in that right?

Namjoon lower his gaze against the floor, twisting his bottom shirt tried to hold his tears at the hate remarks. For Namjoon this is where his life at hell begin.