↛ One ↚

Louis

'Come on Louis, just do it.' That was the voices in my head telling me to end it all, right here, right now.

"No!" My voice screeched at the voices, the voices that weren't actually real. I think I had become mentally insane at this point.

"Louis.." This voice wasn't in my head though, it was that soft angelic voice that I loved.

I spun around on my chair to see the exhausted, yet beautiful girl that was always here for me no matter what.

I'm actually surprised she's still my best friend after all these years, I've put her through so much and she definitely doesn't deserve any of it.

"Hi Kaylee" I tried my best to give her a real smile but nothing would appear upon my face.

"I brought you the usual, and I went and brought the 'fault in our stars book' for you, it's meant to be pretty good." Kaylee placed the delicious food and the book gently in front of me.

See, I find it hard to go outside these days, so Kaylee offered to deliver me what I need, seeing as though my parents are out traveling the world.

I felt bad that Kaylee had to do almost everything for me, I should be able to handle myself by now.

I always told Kaylee that, but she insisted to do as much as she could for me, and for that, I am grateful.

"So, What do you wanna do today Lou?" if I were going to be honest, I would say 'nothing', but I don't want to let Kaylee down, she's trying her hardest to make me whole again.

"ummmm" I was stalling because I didn't actually want to do anything, I never do. I just didn't want to say it.

"It's okay Louis, we can stay here, maybe another time okay?" She was so understanding and caring.

"Yeah, maybe.." I turned around and looked outside my window, the sky was blue and the sun was shining, one day I hope I can go back to that kind of happiness.

Kaylee

I watched as Louis sadly stared out the window, I can imagine what's going through his mind.

I guess I found it a bit boring just sitting here with Lou, not doing much at all, but it made him feel a little bit better, I hope, and that's all that matters in my point of view.

Louis hadn't been to school for a couple of months now, people were starting to ask personal questions about him, even teachers. I felt like raging at them because it was none of their business, and even if I were to tell them, they would have not one little bit of understanding to what was going on.

Louis had always wanted to be a singer, he used to tell me how he wanted to go on the X Factor and become famous, it would always make me smile, but he never talks about it anymore, he just threw all his hard work and talent down the drain.

I still hear him sing every now and then, he told me he would only ever sing for me, no one else. I guess it made me feel a little warm and flattered on the inside.

"Kaylee?" The peaceful silence was soon broken by Lou, his voice was croaky and dry.

"Yeah lou?" I gave him a little smile, only a little one because I didn't want to give a big cheesy one right now.

"Could you please do a favour for me?" he should know by now that ill do anything for him, absolutely anything.

"Anything for you, Lou." sometimes my mum would tell me I spend to much time on Louis, she would tell me I'm giving up the things I love just for a 'silly depressed boy', it makes me rage when she says that to me, because it's not true.