↛ Three ↚

Kaylee

It's been three days since I moved in with Louis, my mother has called me at least over 200 hundred times.

I know I seem like a slack ass botch because the least I could do is inform her that I'm ok.

yes I guess I over reacted with her being controlling with my life, I guess I was a bit harsh to- but that's besides the point you know?

I'm 17, I should be able to live my life, I'm almost an adult and I want to experience adult hood.

Louis has just been sleeping most of the time I've been here, I gotta admit it is pretty boring but I'm sure it will change if I can lift Louis' spirit up.

"Good morning Kaylee" speaking of Louis, I hear his dry sleepy voice bring me out of my thoughts.

"Hiya sleepy head" I smiled at him, it's true, he sleeps a lot because he thinks he has nothing else worth anything to live for.

He let out a big yawn, I was afraid he would just go back to sleep again so I quickly whipped him up a nice warm coffee.

"That should keep you going for the day" I smiled but he frowned, he didn't want that.

"So louis I return back to school tomorrow, are you going to be okay here by yourself?" Why did I even ask him that? He's just going to say yes, and the do something stupid when I leave.

I hate leaving him alone..

"Kay, I know what your thinking, I can read you like a book. I promise I'll be fine an I promise I won't do anything stupid, I'll probably just go back to sleep." Nooooo, that's the opposite of what I want him to do.

"Louis, you can't just sleep all day, everyday. Life doesn't always go that way, it's not meant to be simple, there are supposed to be obstacles, and your actually supposed to try and get over them, not just leave them there and deal with it! God dammit Louis." I just don't know how to do this, I'm telling him that he can't just leave a life obstacle in front of him, but here I am with this huge obstacle (Louis) in front of me, and it's definitely not moving.

"Im sorry Kaylee.." Oh no Louis, don't do this. This is where I start getting teary eyed over all the hell Louis has been through.

"I know, don't worry, Lou, we will get through this." I really hope so because I'm starting to doubt my own words and I'm normally positive about everything, but this is something else.

"I will save you Lou, no matter how hard it is or how long it takes, we will get through all the tears and sadness together because we are a team." and This made him smile a little bit, which pleased me slightly.

and then Louis said "and we will be a team forever and always." I started tearing up at this point because we said this when we were 10 years old, the exact same words, we said it before all of Louis' depression kicked in, we had made a pact, and we have always stuck with it.

Louis

Time had traveled quickly and it was past 12am

Kaylee had gone to bed, finally. She hasn't had much sleep because she's had to deal with me.

I would normally be the one sleeping all the time, but at the moment I just can't seem to fall asleep.

I don't know what's stopping me, I know there's something bothering me in my mind but how come I have absolutely no idea what it is?

I just says awake staring out the window, gazing at the bright lights that were slowly dimming as it was after hours now.

I thought to myself about how my life used to be, I know I'll never be the same but I just wish that I could go back in time, oh how I need Albert Einstein right now.

I miss my parents as well, they left a bit after my depression got really bad, before that they were only just handling me, but once I had plummeted down, they couldn't take it anymore, which I understand, but I just wish they were here, maybe if they had looked into getting me professional help or some sort of helpful source for me, they might have just saved me.

Then Kaylee wouldn't have to be basically my slave..

I miss school, that's another reason why I wish my parents were here, because they were the ones who would always encourage me to go to school, even when I complained to the moon and back and begged and pleaded not to go, I would still go though

But I haven't been once since they left, and what makes me more sad is that I know they would be even more disappointed in me because my grades, well they are so low that they barely even exist anymore. My parents haven't even called or texted me once since they left, which was 1 year ago.

Anyway.

I looked over my shoulder and I just watched how peaceful and beautiful Kaylee was when she slept, especially now as she's in such a deep sleep because she has just been so exhausted lately.

I pushed a little bit of her hair behind her ear and I kissed her forehand softly.

I trudged my way to my cold and dark bedroom.

"Good night Kaylee" i whispered to the 17 year old girl who was sprawled out all over the place.

I began to close my door which had a light creak in it, but before I did, I had to do something I do almost every day, I just had to say one more thing, which I think Kaylee has heard this come from me millions of times, but I needed to say it now.

"Thank you."