↛ Four ↚

Kaylee

I moped into the school gates, oh how much I hated this school.

The most worse thing about the school is the uniforms, it consisted of ugly black leather shoes, knee high socks, a long blue tartan skirt, with a white button up blouse, and a dark blue blazer which was finished with a blue dress tie.

Yep, I guess you could say, ugly?

I was 10 minutes late for class because I had slept in a little bit, Louis said he would wake me up but i guess it just slipped his mind.

I go to a Christian school, my mum forced me to. Yes, I'm a Christian, a very proud one. But I didn't really want to go to this school, besides it was to fancy for my liking.

Before I could shove any more thoughts in my brain, I was nudged by a teacher, wait.. Let me re-phrase that.

I was nudged by the worse most meanest teacher on this planet that rages for unknown reasons.

"Well, look who decided to come to school!" See what I mean?

"I have a life, and a lot of stressful stuff has been happening in it, so don't get all nasty on me like per usual." She probably didn't like the words that came out of my mouth just then, but she is nasty.

Before she could boil with anger, I scurried away to the library. I had a free period and I like to read, so why not?

I pulled out my favourite book, 'carry me away'. of course.

My father got given this when he was 6 years old, he passed it on to me before he passed away, he was battling with lung cancer, he was a heavy smokey and, all of a sudden his lungs just gave way.

So I tell myself and Louis everyday, 'don't take the things you love the most for granted, because they can be gone in an instant, forever, when you least expect it.'

Do you ever sit down and it's dead silent and it's just so peaceful and you get into a zone where there are no troubles in the world, and you feel as if nobody could pull you out of the zone?

Well that was me, but my zone was destroyed by the raging teacher that had nudges me earlier, but she was the angriest I had seen her in long time, but how did she find me? like Is she the terminator or something?

I went to flip the page but before I could, the old but new book, that was vintage, was snatched out of my hands and the pages were being ripped out, one by one.

I cried in sadness and anger, "what the hell are you doing?!" I fell down on my knees to the shredded book, tears were streaming down my face flawlessly, the one thing that kept me going since my dad's death, had just been destroyed.

I felt one piece of my heart just crumble, that one piece was my dad, I felt like he was definitely gone for good, I feel like I have let him down.

I couldn't bring myself to even talk to that nasty woman ever again, so I picked up my pieces and I ran out, not just out of the library, but the school itself.

My vision was blurry, and my face was stained, I was walking at a slow pace once I had lost sight of the horrid school completely.

Louis was encouraging me to go back to school, and I finally gave in, but now I don't want to go back, ever. I feel like I've let Louis down..

I know he will probably be disappointed in me, I mean everyone is disappointed in me.

All of a sudden my mum entered my thoughts, I haven't spoken to her for a week now, she must be worried sick.

Of course I do still care about her, I do love her and I'm sure she loves me, she just needs to show It a bit more.

Obviously I can't tell her that because whenever I try to she rages at me telling me that I have no idea and that I can't tell her how to be a mother. She gets a bit upset at me as well.

I sat down at an empty bus stop, pulled out my phone and dialled Louis' number.

"Hey Louis, it's me. I didn't end up staying at school, call me back when you get this"

Stupid answering machine, oh well, he normally checks his messages quite frequently so I should hear from him soon.

I kicked my feet against the cement ground that had cracks running through it everywhere.

I looked down at my naturally tanned legs, ew.

I don't know what had gotten in to me, I'm normally an upbeat bubbly person, lately I've just been down and mopey, Ever since-

Wait, I've only been like this bed since I moved in with Louis, but that can't e possible, how would Louis be making me miserable?

He's my best friend, I love taking care of him and doing things for him, I need to be by his side, moving in with him was a good decision, well, at least I thought so.

It couldn't be Louis making me feel like this, I can't be feeling like this, but then I can't exactly neglect myself, that would be unfair to me.

But it would be unfair to louis if neglected him after all these years of being by his side almost 24/7.

I thought my mission was to save Louis..

Maybe i need to save myself?