↛ Five ↚

Louis

I played Kaylee's message, and I wasn't surprised. I knew she wouldn't last long, but I guess I'm a bit proud of her for at least trying.

It was past 5pm which meant Kay had been wandering around the city, probably doing nothing.

I tried to take my mind off of her, she had been on my mind all day. I don't know why, she has been so helpful and caring towards me, but what have I been to her?

Sometimes I think I take her for granted, I tell myself this everyday, but I don't seem to do anything about it.

My thoughts were instantly interrupted by the door opening, it was Kaylee, a very sad and tired Kaylee.

"Hey Kay, what's up?" Or maybe I should say what's down?

"Nothing much, I'm just really tired, I think I might go to bed" and with that she did so, acting a little hostile towards me.

What did I do wrong?

Kaylee

I pushed myself onto the bed and sprawled out like a starfish.

What was I even doing?

I know what has happened, I'm feeling miserable because I miss home, and as much as I hate to admit it, I miss my mum.

But I don't want to let Louis down, I have put so much effort into bringing him up, I can't let him fall now.

Ah, my brain was hurting from all tho stress, I need some sleep.

I woke up to hear the sound of thunder and hail against the noisy tin roof, oh how much I love the rain.

I'm actually being serious, I really do love the rain, it's just so calming, well it is for me.

Louis was probably still asleep, trying to sleep forever as he always tells me.

I made my way into Louis' bedroom to find he wasn't there, hmm that's weird? I searched the bathrooms, the toilets, the garage and the other bedroom but no trace of Louis was found.

Maybe he decide to finally go outside?

I found a note under a magnet on the fridge, ah, this will hopefully explain the disappearance of Lou.

'Gone for a walk, back soon ~ Louis'

A walk? What the? Since when did he ever go for walks? In the rain?

He'll be back soon, so I decided to just relax.

I made myself some coffee and I went outside on to the balcony, I was pretty much drenched as soon as I stepped out the door, but I didn't mind, as I said, the rain calms me.

I leans against the wall, taking small sips of my cappuccino, probably the biggest mistake of my life.

Ya know those doors that have those turning locks on the inside and if your on the outside, then your stuck there?

Well yeah.

I guess you know what happened to me.

I love the rain and all, but I was locked out in the freezing cold, with skimpy pyjamas on and freezing wet hair, and who knows how long Louis could be?

I had no way back inside, unless I chucked a titanic.

Louis

I walked the lonely streets of New York, passing couples and and close friends, why can't I have a relationship?

I know, I have never really cared about it before, but it's really been getting to me lately, I just want someone to share the rest of my life with.

I had one girlfriend in the past, just one. Her name was Rachel and she was beautiful, this was only a couple of days before I went downhill, and when I did, she stuck by me for a little while but she couldn't handle it, I totally understood that, she had her reasons and I had mine.

I didn't feel like going home yet, I isn't feel like going home at all, maybe I'll just become a bum.

I wasn't watching where I was walking when I tripped over someone's feet, and I face planted.

"OMG! Let me help you up!" Her voice was angelic and could melt anyone's heart, she almost melted mine...

So she pulled me to my feet and faced me with her deep brown eyes, wow, I must say, she was.. wow.

"I'm Amelia, who are you?" She's pretty straight forward to.

"Louis" I gave a really weak smile, I felt bad, I couldn't even smile at her properly and she didn't even do anything wrong.

"It's raining Louis, let's go to my apartment where it's dry" wow, moving fast?

"Sure" it's not like I had anything to get back to, right?

Kaylee

Where the hell is Louis?

Did he get lost or something?

I mentally sighed, the rain wasn't any better and I was starting to feel numb.

I was kicking myself because I had left my phone in the kitchen, why???

I'm starting to get pissed off at Louis, who even goes for walks at 8am in the pouring down rain?

Well, now we know who.

Remember how I am supposed to be saving Louis.

Well I want him to come home and save me!