↛ Two ↚

Kaylee

"Mum!" I screeched at my disrespectful mother, who had been trash talking Louis all day long.

"I'm sorry honey, but I don't want you hanging around that boy any more. I have watched you waste your time on him for over 10 years! What about your acting career? Your not even pursuing it like you have been dreaming for most of your life! I'm worried about your future Kay! I'm doing this for your own good." I was raging, 'waste your time' I wasn't wasting my time, Louis is important and he deserves to be happy! Why can't my mum understand that?

"I'm almost an adult mum, I can take care of myself now, stop treating me like a little girl! I'm not your baby anymore." I feel bad a little bit because my mum has always been one of those ladies that doesn't want her kids to grow up, so she limits everything I do.

"I know Kaylee.. I'm just worried about you" her voice softened, looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I need some air.." I know, I know it seems rude to just leave like that when your mother is quite upset, but she just doesn't seem to understand, and she doesn't even try to, I'm sick of her trying to control me!

I walked along the bright streets of New York, it was busy at this time, so many strangers and scary people, it was almost 12am, but the city lights were shining above me.

My mum never let me go out with my girlfriends, that's why they all befriended others and I guess I just drifted away from them.

Louis is the only friend I have, and I guess I'm his only friend, so we are always together.

and that is why my mum complains about how Louis has 'influenced me to give up everything I loved to do" but it's not him. It's her fault. I wish I could just move away from home, just to get away from all the bullshit.

My phone was buzzing repeatedly in my pocket, obviously mum was texting and calling me, but I wasn't bothered to answer her.

I don't know how long I was walking for and I had no clue where I was, and I started to panic, it was dark and at this all the city lights had been turned off, I wasn't even in the city anymore.

No cars were passing me so I couldn't even hitchhike, and I had figured out that there was probably no reception here.

Luckily I found a park bench, and it became my bed for the night.

Louis

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, why would someone be calling me at 6am? I don't really know many people.

"Hello?" My voice was raspy and dry, I had been awake almost the whole night, regretting everything I have done in my life.

"Louis, is Kaylee with you?" It was Kaylee's mother, Kaylee? Why would she be here?

"No, I haven't seen her since yesterday morning.." Something was wrong.

before I could say anything else Angela had hung up on me, a bit rude I thought, but then I thought about Kay, what if she's lost?

I tried calling her a few times but there was no answer, I might just wait a while.

she probably didn't do anything to drastic, right?

Kaylee

My back was sore and my neck was cramped up, probably the worse sleep I've had in a long time.

I still had no idea where I was, and I severely regretted leaving the house last night, why didn't I just go up to my freaking bedroom?

I checked my phone to see I had 30 missed calls and 25 unread text messages.

most of the calls and texts were from my mum but some of them were from Louis.

Oh my god, I forgot to go back to Louis' place yesterday like I told him i would..

I had reception at the moment and I didn't want to lose this opportunity so I gave Lou a quick ring.

"Kaylee! Where are you?" His voice was raspy and dry, he sounded like he was awake all night, was that my fault?

"I have no idea.." I wish I didn't have to say that.

"Just turn around and go the way you came, can you remember what way you went?" Luckily, I could.

"Yes I can lou, I'll come to your place when I return, okay? Bye!" I was hurrying home because I had thought of a brilliant idea.

I was going to move in with Louis.

Louis

"What? Kaylee, are you crazy?" Why would She want to move in with a loser like me?

See, Kaylee finally made her way back and she had rushed straight to my apartment to tell me she's moving in with me.

"What about your acting and school? If you do this it will jeopardise all of that for you!" It's true, she won't have much money or transport, I don't want to bring her down with me.

"No it won't lou, besides your more important!" she's kidding, right?

"But-"

"No buts Louis. I'm suck of staying at home not being able to go out with people, I don't even have any girlfriends left because of that woman! I know she's just trying to do what's best for me, but she doesn't understand that what's best for me is to just be young and free for the short amount of time of youth I have! Please Louis, this decision is for the best, you have to understand that." I guess she was right, as much as I still think she should stay home and go to school for a proper education, she does deserve to get out and about and live her life without restricted rules surrounding her.

"Alright then..." I gave in to her followed with a long sigh.

"How are you going to tell your mother?" I asked with concern, as if she will let her do something so stupid.

"I won't."

and now this is just the beginning.