↛ Seven ↚

Louis

Tonight's the night for dinner with Milly, yeah she probably doesn't like that nickname but I'm giving it to her.

Kaylee has trapped herself in her bedroom for the past day, I've tried to just shrug it off but something isn't right with her.

I prepared the table and I dressed somewhat nicely

"Hey.." I heard the sweet voice I hadn't heard for a while

"Hey" I smiled at her "your awake, but you don't have to sit with Amelia and I "if your uncomfortable with her and yeah..." I hope I hadn't offended her in any way, I wasn't trying to get rid of her but she didn't seem to take much liking to her.

"No, i will meet her, I don't want to seem like a snob haha" is that what she really wanted though?

"Okay cool" I smiled, fakely.

Kaylee

Stupid Amelia. Why is she so special? I've had dinner with Louis many times and he never makes much of an effort.

I sat down flipping through an old ladies magazine, I didn't have anything better to do.

I walked in to my room and plugged in my headphones, I started playing 'out of mind' by tove lo

I didn't have a care in there world at the moment so I began to use my lungs to scream out the words to this beautiful song

Lovers
Into friends
Move on
To strangers

Let go
No more us
Move on
I'm trying

Denying
Saying 'Time will heal'
Keep lying
To make me feel
I'm OK
So you believe
I'd forget you
Seriously?

Are you kidding me?

You're out of your mind
To think that I could keep you
Out of mind.

Happy
Used to be
Together
You and me

Things die
Drift apart
Wait for
A new start

Denying
Think you'll fade away
Keep lying
I can hear you say
You're 'in touch with reality'
Baby, I'd say

Are you kidding me?

You're out of your mind
To think that I could keep you
Out of mind.

How can you say I'll be alright?
What makes you think that I'll be fine?
Baby you have to be completely out of your mind,
To think that I could keep you out of mind.

You're out of your mind
To think that I could keep you out of mind.

Such a beautiful song, very deep words that speak the truth in my point of view.

Sometimes when I speak I have no idea what I'm saying.

I was about to press 'replay' when I heard some giggling outside my door, girly giggling.

Who was it?

I opened the door to find, the girl I was dreading to meet, it must have been Amelia, laughing at my outrageously drastic singing, oh god.

Remember when I didn't have a care in the world?

Well I do now.

Amelia

Oh god, what a tragedy. This poor girl wasn't blessed with an angelic singing voice.

Ha, she looked like a stunned mullet, her face hurts my vision.

"Keep going girly, it sounded good." Louis was in denial about my sarcasm but Kaylee could pick it out.

"Come on, let's eat, I'm starved" I had to play this act only for a couple of hours

Ya know, the good girl act? I mean, I can't let them know that I smoke and couldn't give two shits about louis

I kinda just saw him and I wanted a new victim, and I'm not a serial killer if that's your intention of me but he looked lonely and I am to, so why not?

Kaylee kept giving me the dirty eye, i know she can sense my bad vibe which isn't always a good thing, but she won't sense it for long.

I guess I like ruining people's spirits, why you ask? Well because I had a hard time when I was growing up I got physically and mentally abused and I guess I want to treat others the same.

I sound like a villain don't i? I guess you could call me that, it doesn't really bother me much.

"Dinners served!" Oh goodie, I'm starved.

"So Amelia.. This is Kaylee." Who cares?

"Hi, I'm Amelia" not like I care if she knows.

"So Amelia, what do you do for a job?" Louis asked some stupid questions.

"I don't have one, couldn't be bothered" who needs a job when you can just live life freely?

"Oh, well do you go to school?" How old do I look?

"I'm 21" young and legal

"Oh, you don't look it?" You don't say.

"Well anyway, enjoy dinner!" It looks disgusting.

"Yum, let's eat." Kaylee opened her big mouth after minutes of her being silent.

She's looking at me like I can from the drain, like I'm the devil? What did I do to her?

Nothing, but I think she's worried about what I'm going to do.

I wouldn't say I'm a bitch, I would just say I'm mentally challenged.