Chapter 1

(A/N: This is a modern-day SNK fanfic (or Attack on Titan) that is mostly written around Jean and Marco's relationship. Okay, here we go)

Chapter 1

~
Jean's POV
~
When my eyes opened, they opened to see his sweet face. Drooling on the pillow next to mine was the love of my life, Marco Bodt. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. I had work that morning, but Marco doesn't work on Saturdays, so there was no point in waking him up too. I pulled the covers off my legs and walked to his side of the bed. The way he sees it, the whole bed is his side.
"Morning, sleepyhead." I said under my breath. I planted a kiss on his freckled check and headed to the bathroom. I started a shower and quietly shut the door. I slipped off my boxers and stepped into the stream of hot water. I never wore a shirt to bed, but Marco did.
My shirt, to be exact. An old, ratty My Chemical Romance t-shirt that I was going to throw away, but he insisted that I let him keep it. I got the shirt my senior year of high school, and I wore it almost every day.
Now Marco owned it, and he wore it every night.
After washing my hair, I started to draw pictures in the shower steam. First I just drew things like swirlys and squiggles, but then I drew a heart. A big heart, full of love. Inside the heart, I wrote 'Marco Bodt' in my sloppy penmanship. I rinsed the last of the soap out of my hair and switched off the water. I threw a towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. I was sure to try and be as quiet as I possibly could. Marco was still asleep. Now sprawled out across the entire bed (and can I mention still drooling?) Marco was now snoring.
I pulled my blue striped shirt and black dress pants out from our joined dresser. I hated my job at IHOP, but it was hard enough for me to find that job. I had dropped out of college, and Marco was struggling to balance his part-time job as a bartender at a local sports pub and his college education. The least I could do for him was to keep my crappy job as a waiter at IHOP.
As I was putting on my red tie, I heard Marco sit up.
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty" I said, leaning against the doorway. He ran his fingers through his hair and adjusted his-my- t shirt.
"Morning, Prince Charming. I'm gonna go get coffee, want any?" he asked. I smiled. How could a grown man be this adorable?
"Yeah, sure. You know how I like it." He laughed a little before getting up. I walked back into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. He came up and hugged me from behind. His freckled arm traced my shoulder muscles before he let go and grabbed his own toothbrush. He stared, still tired and half-awake, into the mirror. I stared at his face, his cute squishy face. I looked into his soft brown eyes.
And I swear the world stopped moving.

Don't Leave (JeanMarco)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara