Jean's Journal

(A/N: Okay, I'm going to try a new style of writing, so it's okay to tell me if it's terrible, I just thought I might try something out. If you guys it, I might add a few more in between chapters.Thanks guys ilysm)

Jean's Jounal, December 21st

        4 more days until Christmas. Christmas day, anyways, the day I propose to Marco. I really hope he says yes, well, why wouldn't he? Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty cool. Well that and, oh I don't know, the fact that we've been in a relationship for three years? 

        Anyways, I've been looking on more social cites the past few days and I've made two more trips back to the party store. I did decide to get balloons, and I also got some dorky heart shaped streamer- things. Marco works an early shift at the pub on Christmas, so I'll have to make sure that I get them set up when he isn't home. 

        On another note, I feel like a huge dork. I'm a grown ass man, and I have a journal. I have a bad feeling that I might go back to the party store and get a sparkly pink pen just to be dorkier. 

        So I just got back from the party store, and guess who's writing with a sparkly pink pen? The trip wasn't totally worthless though. I got a dorky top hat with hearts coming out of the top with springs. I'll probably wear it when I propose, because a proposal worth remembering is what I'm shooting for.

        Okay, so the trip was pretty worthless. The top hat was a terrible idea and it is now sitting in the trash. I'm a terrible impulse byer. One time, Marco asked me to go get milk and pasta, but I came home with two pies, a bag of frosted animal cookies, and some jelly beans. Can I also mention I forgot the milk and pasta? 

        I thought I heard Marco come home, so I'm writing from a locked bathroom. I don't want Marco to know I have a journal, or that I write in said journal with a pink sparkly pen. I'm scared because I think Marco found the tortilla chips I hid in the pantry. I can hear crunching. 

        He did find my chips.