6.

Makel's Birthday weekend

"Okay so what are we suppose to write about here?" Sean asked for the third time with a smirk.

"We're not writting about anything. I've done the first three parts." Egypt pointed out. "You're going to find the difference between the Democratic and Republican political responce to the New Deal." She said bluntly. "Then write 7 to 12 simple sentences about it. Oh and you do know what a conclusion and refference page is right?"

Laughing slightly Sean grabbed the History text book and slid it over to his side of the lunch table. "I think i can figure it out. Shouldn't be that hard, even for the mentally challened." He mocked making her roll her eyes and sit back in her seat. "You sure do, do that a lot huh?"

"Do what?" She questioned.

"Roll your eyes." He answered without looking up from the book. " You know i heard they can cant get stuck doing shit like that."

"Right. Thats good to know." Egypt mumbled dipping a cold french fry into her puddle of ketchup.

The two sat quietly for a moment as Sean flipped through the pages and highlight key points with his pen before closing the text book using the pen as a mark. "Why you so mean?" he asked with a taunting smile.

"Who says that I'm mean?" Egypt questioned slightly defensive.

"I did." Sean chuckled. "What reason could someone like you have for being so bitter?"

"Bitter? Excuse me?" She asked sitting her phone on the table and folding her arms across her chest. "Look i could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me, just do the work so we can turn it in." She demanded prepared to dismiss herself from the lunch table. "And try to make sure you do it correctly too."

"This the third time you done came at me like I'm in special ed or some shit." Sean laughed once more. "I may not be into this shit like you do but i know what I'm doing." He corrected. "For all you know my grades could be just as good as yours." He shrugged.

"I doubt that." Egypt denied in a cocky manner. "You don't show up to school enough and when you do, you're too busy being a lazy sarcastic asshole to get anything done."

"What if that was a front?" He shot back.

"A front for what?"

"For you." He said leaning in closely and licking his smooth lips. Shortly after he let out one final laugh when he noticed Egypt's attempt to fight a smile then cover it by rolling her eyes once more. Before he could continue to taunt Egypt he noticed Chanel and Tiffany making their way to the table and made that his cue to go. After grabbing his book and bag, Sean stopped behind Egypt. "You know, you look a lot better when you smile. Don't worry ill get my work done Ms. Einstein." He whispered in her ear before walking off.

Egypt sat there momentarily thinking about what just happened. How could Sean manage to annoy her and flirt with her at the same time. She couldnt help but like the compliment he threw her way but deep down knew it was all a game to him, so she decided to brush it off. He just better be in school to present the paper.

"Hey Egypt!" Chanel shouted breaking Egypt out of her throughts.

"Hi Nelly." Egypt greeted with a small smile. "Hey Tiff."

"Girlll, What was Sean doing over here?" She asked with a wide grin and fiddling with the neckless that hung from her neck.

"Nothing really." Egypt responded noticing the love sick look in Tiffany's face. "We're doing a history paper together." She informed expecting them to leave but they did the exact opposite by sitting down in the two empty chairs. Egypt didnt mind too much like she normally would, its not like they were complete strangers. The three girls grew up dancing and performing together, went to all the same schools since elementary and were even some what close friends up until Egypt stopped socializing as much as she use to. Am i really that Bitter? She thought to her self, reffering back to what Sean said about her attitude.