11.

Saturday night

"You ready?" Chanel asked as Egypt fluffed out her curly mane in the mirror.

Applying one last coat of apple red lipstick Egypt gave herself one last look in the mirror. She released one last breath of air and turned around with a assuring grin.

"Yup." She responded removing the peach silk robe she always wore before getting ready. Instead of the simple leotards or boy short pieces she always went with, tonight Egypt decided on a more bold look. The laced halter style bra tied around her neck creating a thin chocker look while the sheer banage laced thong complimented the top and accentuated her hips and ass.

Before today Egypt wouldn't have given the outfit a second look let alone put the thing on but glancing at herself in the full body length mirror a sinister smile crept on her lips. She had never felt this sexual in her life. You can do this. She motivated herself while grabbing the bright red heels from Chanel.

Once she had them secured on her feet she grabbed the two shot glasses that her friend had got for her. Holding he nose to the glass the strong aroma of Hennessey filled her nostrils. She didn't even think about it for a moment before tossing both drinks back and wiping the residual off her chin making she she didn't smear any lipstick. Drinking always helps right?

Chanel gave her a wide smile before both girls headed upstairs. Tonight was probably one of the busiest nights Egypt had seen at Sapphire's and it made her a tad bit nervous but couldn't shake the feel of excitement she had either. It wasn't just going to be her first night she didn't have Chanel by her side but it was going to be her very first stage performance.

After weeks of hitting the gym and taking some well needed pole dancing classes she knew she was ready. Not only was she ready to take home a lot more money but she really hoped to impress Pier. She wasn't sure if he'd be watching but she wanted him to know that she wasn't the same little girl who came in a little over a month. She knew what she was doing now.

"You better kill it bitch!" Chanel giggled when they had reached behind the main stage. Tonight she was going to be doing her own thing up in the private rooms but wanted to make sure her friend was situated first. Embracing her with a hug Chanel pranced away as the music began to die down.

You can do this. You got it. Egypt mentally repeated as the butterflies filled in her stomach. The curtains were hardly sew through but she could see Bambi collecting her money as she exited the stage.

"Wassup x." She smiled calling E the nickname she made of her stage name. The two girls were slowly becoming acquainted more and more each day. In fact they had held a full conversation the other night at the hospital while Makel was discussing his grandmothers stay at the hospital. "You nervous?" She smirked.

"Na I'm fine now." Egypt assured. Bambi gave her a motivating hug before walking down the stairs pulling money from her bra.

Suddenly the dJ began spinning on the turn tables and her routine music slowly filled the club. Smiling to herself Egypt knew she had done right by choosing wicked games by The Weeknd. "Alright now fellas." The man spoke through the mic. "You guys enjoyed your self with our wild Kat of the night but its time to slow it down for this next sexy young woman right here." He chanted as men began to make animal-like noises and throw out a few whistles. "Coming to this stage is a new act from the beautiful ecstasy and you won't be disappointed. One dose of her fine ass and she'll keep yal coming back for more!" He hyped making Egypt slightly blush.

She waited for him to re spin the music before making her entrance. The moment she stepped in front of the beaded lavender curtains men began chanting. Teasing the crowd naturally, Egypt played in her hair as she snaked her body towards the pole. A few men began tossing small bills when she finally grabbed on and continued to dance making her grin seductively and lick her plump lips nice and slow.