8.

"Stripping Her Of Her Name Had Almost Been As Satisfying As Removing her dress."  ~  Ania Szado 

Egypt sighed heavy as she clung to the robe she had on and stood in front of the mirror. She noted that all the other women walked in and out of the room as naked as the day they were born while she remained a nervous wreck scared to move from her spot. They all seemed so care free and pleased with their occupation. Egypt wondered how she could be more like them.

You're thinking about it too much. Her inner voice told her. Taking one last deep breath Egypt began fixing her make up and removing the two braids her hair was in. Once she was done finish applying her fire red lipstick there wasn't much to do but wait around until she worked up the courage to go out to the floor.

"Miami you up next. Bitch better go quick its some big spenders out there tonight!" One girl bragged with a collection of money tucked in her thong, bra and hands. Hell she even had some stashed in between her ass cheeks. She actually let someone stick money in there? Egypt asked her self.

"Hey!" Chanel shouted causing Egypt to jump in fear. "Girl would you relax?" She laughed. "I'm gonna be with you the whole time." She assured hoping her friend would calm down before she had a panic attack. "You ready?"

"I think so." Egypt nodded after swallowing hard. "Do I uh. Look alright?" She asked opening up her robe slightly revealing her outfit.

Egypt wasn't too sure on what was stripper attire so she kept it simple with a black leather leotard that contained a see through split from her cleavage to well under her navel. To her it was well enough to let the imagination wonder while Chanel thought it was decent for her first try.

"You get an A for effort." She joked trying to lighten the mood. Taking a seat in one of the make up chairs she sipped on her drink while waiting for E to get on her heels. "Waddup Bambi." She smiled through the mirror at.

"Not a damn thing." The tall curvey brown skin girl shrugged. "About to go get me a table dance."

Egypt watched them converse among one another while admiring Bambi's features. She was taken away by her flawless smooth looking skin, hazel green and eyes and blinding white smile. She should have been a model not no ones damn stripper. Egypt thought quietly.

"You just gonna stand there and stare at me all day or you gonna move out the way?" Bambi asked snapping E out her thoughts.

"Excuse me?" She asked taken back by the girls bluntness.

"I said are just going to stand there and stare all day?" Bambi repeated and gently bumped Egypt to the side with her hip. "Or move out the way. "Other people would like to use the mirror." She stated leaving Egypt shocked. She didn't know whether to say something or to just let it slide.

"Don't worry about it." Chanel laughed. "She's just messing with you E." She assured. "Ya messy ass always fucking with somebody." She said towards Bambi who was busy fluffing her brown flow of curls.

"Why you look like you about to die any minute girl?" Bambi asked Egypt ignoring Chanel's comment.

"No - I'm fine. I ju- just. Im--"