12.

TuesdayAfternoon: 6th Period.

The sound of the class bell scared Egypt out of her thoughts. She frantically gazed around the room realizing that she was in the chemistry lab and not where her day dream had taken her. Down on the desk sat her midterm, her half completed midterm.

  Shit! She mentally cursed. HowdidImanagetozoneoutlikethat? By now her teacher was coming around to collect the tests causing her to panic. Fuckit. She immediately began randomly checking off answers to the last fifteen questions praying to god that it would do her some justice.

"You know I take off points for wrong answers." The teacher noted now hovering over Egypt's shoulder. "You probably would've been better off leaving the section blank."

"Its fine." Egypt shrugged indifferently while handing the paper off. Grabbing her notebook and purse she exited the classroom ready to head to her last period of the day before meeting up with Tiffany. She was helping her with some choreography later on in exchange for Tiffany doing her math project.

"What up Ms. Einstein." Sean greeted as he leaned against her locker.

"Why do you insist on calling me that?" Egypt frowned.

"Because I know it gets on your nerves." He taunted with a flirtatious smile. "I haven't seen you since second period. You missed me?"

"No." Egypt denied with a stiff laugh. "You found me remember?"

"You know I thought after our date you would learn to be nice to me for a change." Sean noted while licking his lips.

"I told you it wasn't a date. All we did was get ready for our presentation."

"A'ight so how 'bout we make up for it then. You done for the day or nah?"

"I sure as hell wish I was." Egypt sighed with a minor yawn. "I have English then I'm done."

"Come chill wit me then." He requested. "Unless cutting class is gonna get you struck with lightening or some shit?" He mocked making her playfully roll her eyes.
"I can't." Egypt denied. "I have to meet Tiffany back here to work on some stuff for her show case." She reminded closing her locker.

" we ain't going far and we can come back after final period." Sean pressed trying to convince her. "Ain't nobody tryna kidnap your ass come on." When she still remained hesitant he eyed her books and phone in her hand and snatched them both.

"What are you doing?" She complained when the late bell rang and the hall cleared.

"Giving you a reason to come with me." He shrugged slipping the phone into his back pocket. "You can have your stuff back later." He bribed.

"Sean this isn't funny. Give it back." She complained backing him into the locker. He even resorted to holding her books up in the air away from her reach. Even standing on her toes she wasn't able to grab ahold of the notebooks.

"Actually it is." He laughed. "I never realized how short your ass was until now." He laughed looking down on her.

After continuously attempting to get her phone from Sean Egypt finally agreed to chill with him for the remainder of the period. Not only did she not want to go anyway but they were out in the hall for twenty minutes already. Why not right?

"So you took my phone just to get me to sit in the parking lot with you." She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup I did." He bragged proudly reaching into the glove box of the car. "Stop acting like you ain't wanna spend time with me again."