For You | Daniel Seavey

DS: y/n?

You turn to where the familiar voice came from and made eye contact with those unforgettable blue eyes.

Noooppppeeee not today.

You scrambled putting your laptop in your backpack and grabbed your ice coffee.

DS: y/n!

You sped walked your way out of the cafe and stopped once you felt someone grab onto your left arm as you made it out of the doors.

DS: y/n.

You turned around, facing those blue eyes and ahhmazing face structure.. like wow... woah.. no, no.

Y/n: y/n? I don't know a y/n. Sorry, but I'm late to.. uh.. mop my room.

DS: I can recognize those hazel eyes from anywhere y/n. Wait... did you just say mop your room?

About a minute passed by with no words coming out of either of your mouths.

He didn't know what to say, seeing you for the first time in forever, was unbelievable. He thought that he would never see you again. So, the only words that he could sputter out were

DS: So, long time no see.

Y/n: Yeah if you count one year, I really need to g...

He cut you off.

DS: Can we go somewhere and talk? Please? Let me just explain.

Y/n: Explain what? You left me Daniel.

You said coldly and sighed.

Y/n: You know, you had me at the point where I would've left the entire world behind for you.

DS: I... uh..

Y/n: Loss for words? Yeah, I know how that feels. Especially when a girl gives you her heart because you tell her that she is your everything, only for her to have her heart shattered to pieces.

DS: y/n. I'm sorry, please, just let me explain.

Y/n: I can't right now. I.. I'm already heated up and I need to leave before I say anything else that I'll regret later. Bye Daniel.

You walked away leaving Daniel standing alone in front of the cafe doors.

DS: I did it for your safety. Either I ended it with you or you were going to be killed. If you died, I would've die twice.

You were too far away to hear what Daniel said softly mainly to himself.