Stop | Jonah Marais

I turned on the tv to find something to watch.

Eh I'll just go to channel 933 and see who's getting interviewed.

"Jonah, what happened between you and Becca?"

"Jonah, will you guys ever get back together?"

"How long were you guys actually dating?"

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry, Jonah isn't taking anymore questions." Tyler told everyone and walked Jonah out of the room.

Well that was a mistake.

I turned the tv off.

Let me explain something real quick.

Jonah and I were dating for.. eh.. roughly 5 months before he decided to make out with a girl named Jessica for some damn reason. Well, I never let him explain. I didn't need him to, I saw enough and I was done. 

God. I hate thinking about him and all the memories. Ugh.

I remember supporting him and then he started a little band, well not so little anymore, but I remember always being there for him. Only for him to ruin everything.

One mistake and I never want to see him again.

3 DAYS LATER

Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

I walked into the nearest Beans & Brews and ordered a frozen Mr. B.

After they gave me my drink, I sat down at a little table in the corner of the cafe to continue reading my Harry Potter book.

After maybe five minutes, a flock of boys came into the cafe.

Loud and rambunctious. 

Oh wait.

I hurried and shoved my face into my book and held it so it was blocking my face.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"How's the book?" A familiar voice asked. A far too familiar voice.

"Great." I said with a terrible British accent and still covering my face.

A few seconds of silence.

"Becca?" He asked.

Shit.

He pulled the book down with his index finger slowly, revealing my face.

His eyes widened.

I shoved my book into my purse, grabbed my Mr. B, and ran as fast as I could out of the cafe.

"Becca!" I could hear him chasing after me.

And of course I tripped.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself in now my drenched clothing.

Someone kneeled down by me and helped me up.

"Thank you..." I began to say while getting up not realizing who helped me.

Oh Fuck no.

"Leave me alone Jonah." I said walking away from him.

"Becca stop." He grabbed onto my arm.

I tried pulling away, but it was no use.

"I don't want anything to do with you, please let me go." I said.

"I need to explain, you never let me explain." He said.

I couldn't help but not to look into those dark blue eyes.

God.

"You have 2 minutes."

"I... uh.. okay. Jessica forced herself on me. If you saw the whole thing you would've seen how she did so and how I pushed her off of me right away. I'm not trying to make an excuse, I know what happened is wrong in every single way. You just never let me explain what happened. I even had security remove her and Tyler made her sign a paper basically saying how she isn't allowed to say anything to anyone." He paused. "I'm still in love with you, you know that. And me seeing you again, it's fate. It's the world bringing us back to each other again."

All of that hit me. 

I couldn't think. 

I just stood there blank.

"I..I dont know what to say." I said softly.

"You don't need to say anything, just believe me." He said and pulled me into a nice Jonah bear hug. 

Oh how I missed this. 

Oh how I missed him.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered into my ear.

"I've missed you."

NOTE

lolol I know that was like super cliche and stuff but I couldn't think of a way to end it, ill probably change it once I figure out a better ending. 

anyway thanks to you all, geez 776 reads. wth. this is just a little story thing I'm doing for practice and I can't believe its getting so many reads lolol thank y'all.