The Perfect Outfit | Zach Herron

lara pov

"Can we leave now?" He whined following you.

"What are you talking about, we just got here." I laughed.

10 minutes.

Only 10 minutes in and he's whining.

NEW RECORD WOOO!

"What are we shopping for again?" He asked.

"A cute outfit for my date tonight." I had reminded him for like the thirtieth time.

"Why did I agree to come again?" He asked.

"Cuz you're my bestfriend... and you're a boy so you can help me."

"Oh right." He sighed.

"Oh man up, you're fine." I laughed.

We then stood on an escalator up to the next floor.

We went to a couple stores, but they didn't have really anything. Well... just nothing amazing that popped out.

"How much longerrrrr." He whined once more.

"Until we find the perfect outfit!" I said and grabbed onto his hand running into another store.

I grabbed three things that I thought were GREAT and decided to try them on.

The first one is this super cute white, spaghetti strapped, button down dress. Simple and easy. I can wear this dress like anywhere and be okay.

 I can wear this dress like anywhere and be okay

I walked out and showed it to Zach.

"What do you think?" I asked, moving around in it and looking in the mirror.

"It's great." He replied while he was oh his phone laying face down in a chair.

"Zach!" I shouted.

He groaned and looked up.

"Does it look slutty?" I asked.

"Isn't that what you're going for?" He laughed.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"I like that one." He paused and looked some more. "The white makes you look super tan."

"Alright, I'll be right back with outfit number 2!" I shouted walking back in to change into the next outfit.

The next one was a blue tiny checkered short dress, which I paired with a yellow peacoat. Cute and casual. Not really my style, but it's cute.

 Not really my style, but it's cute