Who's That? | Jonah Marais

jonah pov

"Which show has been your favorite so far?" The Host Abbie asked us.

"Definitely the London one." Jack said and we all nodded.

"Oh and why is that?" Abbie asked.

"You could just feel the energy and love throughout the whole stadium. It was one of the loudest shows too. London fans go hard." Daniel answered using his hands.

"That's amazing! Okay so we have some awesome fans out in the crowd today." She began saying as the fans went wild.

"See." She laughed. "These awesome fans have some questions for you guys! You all get to choose one each!" She announced as the fans went crazy.

"So we will go down the line. Jack you're first." She said.

"The girl in the yellow." Jack said pointing.

"Are you getting any more tattoos? If so, what will they be?" The girl in the yellow asked.

"Yes I am and I'm not gonna tell any of you guys yet. You'll have to wait and see." Jack smiled.

The crowd kinda booed and then laughed.

"Guess it's my turn." Zach said looking. "You, the one with the Purdy glasses." He pointed and laughed.

"Oh my god. I love you so much!" She shrieked.

"I love you too!" Zach responded chuckling.

"Uhm, when are you guys releasing the album?" The girl with the Purdy glasses asked.

"Soon soon soon!" Zach answered.

The crowd booed once more and then laughed.

"Alright let's see." I said scanning the crowd.

Woah.

Who's that?

She's absolutely stunning.

"You. The one with the white dress." I said.

"Ohhhh Jonah's blushing." Zach teased and the crowd started giggling.

"Mm.. spicy." The host laughed.

"Glad you like what you see." The gorgeous girl laughed. "Hmmm... who's your celebrity crush?" She asked.

"You." Corbyn snickered quietly.

"Does she have to be a celebrity?" I asked.

"Guess not. Oh and it can be a boy, I totally support that." She laughed which made the crowd laugh with her.

"I would say Camila, but someone really caught my eye recently and I would have to say her." I smirked.

"Ooooooo." The crowd said.

"What's her name?" She asked smirking back.

"Good question. What is your name?" I asked.

The crowd then screamed.

"Lily." She giggled.

"Well Lily, you should totally meet me backstage after so I can get your number." I winked.

"Maybe I will." She laughed.

"Oookay my turn! The girl with the Space Jam shirt." Corbyn said ruining the moment.

"What do you love most about space?" She asked.

"Well you see..."

•●•●•

"Thank you!" I said giving her a hug.

"No thank you!" She said and then looked at all of us. "It's really a pleasure to have you guys here! You guys are just getting bigger and bigger, you're future is gonna be crazy amazing!" She stated. "Hopefully you guys don't forget about me and maybe you guys can come back sometime?" She asked.

"We would never forget about you Abbie! And of course we'll come back!" Daniel  exclaimed.

The door opened to the backstage room.

Oh.

There she is.

The stunning angel.

"Oh hey there Lily! I'll let you guys talk in private." The host said and left the room.

"Yeah, I uh gotta go to the loo." Jack said and ran out the room.

"Uh me too!" The other guys said and followed him.

"Hey." I smiled looking at her.

Damn.

"Hey eyes up here mister!" She laughed.

"Oh uh, I wasn't looking at your b..." I began before she cut me off.

"I was just joking Jonah. Chill." She laughed.

"Oh." I said awkwardly.

"Give me your phone." She said with her hand out.

I didn't ask why, I just handed her my phone.

She tapped a few things and gave it back.

"There's my number. See you later Jonah Marais." She said and walked out the room.

Wow.