Im Sorry | Zach Herron

"C'mon, you can't keep ignoring me forever." He said following me down the hallway.

I didn't say anything.

"Please, cmon, please." He stood in front of me, stopping me.

I just stared into those light brown eyes.

"It was a little mistake. I love you and you know it." He softly said.

"So you didn't mean to kiss Amber?"

"She kissed me!"

"Then tell me you didn't enjoy it."

He stood still trying to think of something to say.

I scoffed and walked around him.

•●•●•

"Hey!" Jack said sitting in the desk next to mine.

"Hey Jack." I replied.

"Thank god its Friday. Anyway class, I hope you guys have your presentations finished. Who wants to go first?' Mrs. Buchanan asked the class.

Anastasia shot her hand up the air.

"Alright Anastasia." Mrs. Buchanan said and sat down at her desk.

"Romeo. That's a pretty great name but I think Shakespearian should've used the name Chad because it's much cuter and..." Anastasia began saying.

I didn't hear the rest because, well hear me out, no one ever listens to Anastasia. She's just plain out annoying and never knows what she is talking about.

"Uhh okay. Thank you Anastasia for that... presentation? Remember this presentation is suppose to be about the love story between Romeo and Juliet." Mrs. Buchanan sighed. "Who's next?"

"I'll go next." Jack said.

He got up from his seat and made his way to the front of the classroom.

"Jack, please tell my your presentation is actually going to be related to Romeo and Juliet." Mrs. Buchanan sighed.

"You look amazing today Mrs. Buchanan." Jack winked.

"Oh no." Mrs. Buchanan said afraid of what's coming next.

"So Romeo and Juliet. A traaaagiiic love story. Romeo and Juliet were so in love that they were willing to lose everything just to be together. A letter didn't get sent to Romeo and Juliet pretended to kill herself so they could run away off into the sunset or something. Well, Romeo didn't know Juliet was pretending so he killed himself to be with her. Then Juliet woke up and was like 'Oh my god!' and then she killed herself. Sometimes people make mistakes. You cant go back in the past. Oh and so many people had to die because of these two lovers which is insane. But in this case. No one has to die." Jack paused.

"Excuse me? In this case?" Mrs. Buchanan asked concerned.

"Blakely, can you come up here real quick?" Jack asked.

The whole class murmured and stared at me.

Well great.

I walked up to the front of the room cautiously.

"Guys." He motioned some of friends over to the front.

Corbyn & Jonah came up and handed me each a rose.

"What is this Jack?" I asked.

"Wait." He stated smiling.

"If this is some type of prank..." I was cut off by a guitar strumming.

I turn around and see Daniel strumming a guitar.

"What the..." I said quietly.

Then Zach entered the room and starting singing Words I Didn't Say. I could tell he meant every word. I could feel all of the emotions and feelings.

Once the song was over, Zach pulled a big poster board from behind the classroom door and it read in big bold words.

I'm sorry. Let me tell you all the Words I Didnt Say @ PROM?

"Blakely. I'm sorry. Let me tell you all the Words I Didn't Say, at prom?" Zach asked.