T or D | Jonah Marais

Daya POV

"Truth or dare Daya?" Kayla asked.

"Uh, truth." I said as I took a sip of my smoothie.

"Ohhh myyy goddd, you always pick truth Daya." Bennett said annoyed.

"Seriously!" Veronica said agreeing.

"Geez fine, dare."

"Hmmm.... okay." Kayla looked around the smoothie shop. "Ahh. I dare you to get his number." She said pointing at a table with five guys.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The one with the jean jacket." She replied.

"Wowza, man candyyy." Bennett said as he started to bite his bottom lip.

"Hold up." Veronica said. "Let's add some spice to it."

"You have to say "I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"" Bennett giggled.

"Woah. You can't change the dare." I said.

"Oh c'mon, this will make it up for all the times you've said truth." Veronica said.

"I agree." Kayla and Bennett chipped in.

"Ugh fine." I said annoyed and stood up from the chair I was sitting in.

I walked over to Jean Jacket's table and all of their eyes turned towards me. One of the guys even shoved the Jean Jacket guy a little which made his face turn a light pink.

"Heya... soo, I kind of lost my number, can I have yours?"

"Only if you give me yours." He said back smirking.

"Jonah, she said she lost her number, so she doesn't have one." The youngest one, maybe 12, said.

"Zach, shut up." The blonde one said and smacked, I guess, Zach's head.

We exchanged phones.

I entered my name into his phone as The Girl With The Bad Pickup Line

We handed our phones back to each other and I read the name he put in for himself, Jonah😉

"The Girl With The Bad Pickup Line?" Jonah asked.

"Jonah with a winky face?" I replied mocking him.

He chuckled, "So what's your name?"

"I like to be mysterious." I said.

"Dayaaa! Stop flirting and c'mon." Kayla said as the others walked out of the smoothie place.

"So mysterious." He laughed.

"Text me, or even better, call me." I winked and followed my friends out of the smoothie place.

Jonah POV

"Atta boy!" Corbyn said all excited.

"Dude! You literally just told us about how hot that girl was. I wish I had your luck." Daniel said shaking his head chuckling.

"Are you going to call her?" Zach asked.

Jack slapped Zach on the back of his head.

"Hey! I just wanted to know!" Zach shouted.

"Definitely." I said with a huge grin smacked across
my face.