Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Katherine's P.O.V

We spent hours packing. When it was time for dinner, I called my mom to tell her what was happening. She seemed very... Not herself... I told her we will come to her house Friday morning. We were going to Josh's parents. She agreed and said bye in a hurry. Weird.

I told Josh to call his parents, but he said he was busy. So I called them myself. They were thrilled to get a call from me. I told them our plans and asked if it was ok with them. They said sure. Since they live closer to the airport than us, we will spend the night with them than catch our plane the next morning. I told Josh that he had till Friday to say his goodbyes, rent out our apartment, pay the bills act. He just nodded. Looks like I'll be doing that instead of him.

We fell asleep as soon as we lay down. The next morning I woke up around 7 in the morning. So I went to the kitchen and started breakfast. Then I woke Josh, got dressed, ate and went to work. When I came home I packed. This was my schedule until Thursday. Everything was packed and ready to go. I met up with my friend who is renting from us. I gave her the keys and stuff. We piled my car and headed to a motel. We fell fast asleep that night.

*BING*BING*BING*

I slapped the alarm. It was 4:30. It didn't work. I hit it again as I sat up. It still didn't work. I got up and took my hair dryer and started to beat the living crap out of it. Josh sighs and walks over to the plug, He unplugs the alarm and just looks at me. The alarm was beside where I was hitting. I killed my phone....

I must look insane. I had on a Hello Kitty tank top, Josh's SpongeBob pajama pants, bed hair and smudged make up on. To add to it I had a broken hot pink hair dryer in my hands.

"Not. One. Word." I said and went to shower. As soon as I got in I turned on my music not caring about the other guest. After I got ready, Josh took a shower. He came out smelly like a girl. I laugh,

"I left my soap at home. So shut up." He says hugging me. I laugh harder cause I reminded him multiple times about that. He scooped me up and opened the door. He slung me over his shoulder and ran around. I screamed and he laughed. I had to say 'Josh is more awesome than me' to get him to pull me back up. We went back to the room and passed some angry guest. We got our stuff packed up again and headed to my parents. It was an hour drive.

We were jamming out the whole ride there. We are driving along and 'Do It Like a Dude' by Jessie J came on. Lord help you if you in the car with me. So I start to dance and when the song ends. I see a group of boys following us and videotaping me. They whistle at me.

When we get to my parents I hop out and grab Josh's hand. We get to the door and my dad answers. I give him a kiss and hug my mom. Josh hugs them both. We eat breakfast and chat till about 12. We say our goodbyes. I go to the bathroom and come back everyone is smiling. Weird. We get in the car and start to drive the 2 hours to his parent house. I fall asleep on the ride there. Next thing I know I'm in his parents' living room. I get up and find them in the kitchen. I apologies for falling asleep and sit on Josh's lap. We chat and eat. I say my goodnights and kiss Josh's cheek then go to bed.