Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Eleanor's P.O.V

When we got to the room and asked Kate what happened. She told us she went for a snack and hears a song she knew so she followed the sound. She listened to the convo since it ended up being Josh and Gally. (I don't blame her) She said Gally was dissing her and Josh said she was beautiful and talented and the only one he loves. Then they agreed on being friends.

"I think if you still have feelings for him, you should do as your heart says." Dani said.

"Well, I think you should get back together so I can have my bathroom back." I said. Kate nodded and laughed. She hugged us.

"I think I'll tell him how I feel." She said. Me and Dani nodded and hugged her. We all got ready for bed when the boys knocked on our door.

"Ugh, what?" I said to Louis.

"Our... um..... POWER... yeah, our power went out in our rooms." He said. I then flicked on our lights. Liam smacked Louis head.

"Ours is fine, yours should be too." I said. Kate came beside me and asked what's going on.

"AWW!! Let them in! MOVIE NIGHT!! PLEASE ELEANOR PLEASE!!" She said. Soon Louis, Niall and Zayn were begging too. Dani just laughed.

I let them in and put on a movie. I didn't look what I put in.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I just put one in." I said cuddling up to Louis. We went through the previews and when the movie started it was Love Acutely. Harry did the 'YEESSS' thing you do when you get the answer right in class.

We watched it a while then I reliesed I got a texted from Dani. I looked at it and it said 'Josh wants to talk to us.' I looked at her and nodded. I told Louis we were going to talk to a friend. (Psh.. friend my butt)

We got to Josh's room and knocked. He let us in.

"What do you want?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well.." What he said next I was shocked.

Danielle's P.O.V

I was shocked at what he said. I don't know rather to be happy or smack his face. I just... I don't know.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I have everything I need to." He said. I nodded and we talked a while.

"What if she... you know." Eleanor says. I was thinking the same thing.

"I don't want to think like that. All I know is I love her." He said.

"Well, we happen to know she loves you too." I said.

"Yeah. I mean she does but she might have second thoughts." Eleanor said. I looked at her.

"Well I'm going threw with it." He said. We nodded.

We talked longer and went back to our room. Everyone was gone and Kate was looking in the mirror.

"Do I look fat to you?" She asked lifting her shirt so we could see her stomach. She did look round, but not like a fat round.

"Babe, when was the last time you had your period?" I asked. She went pale.

"Around January." She said. She ran to the phone and looked through a phone book. She called a doctor and she booked an appointment. She had tears running down her face.

"Babe its ok." I said. She shook her head.

"No. I can't believe I am this stupid. I should have noticed. I drunk and everything! I am scared I lost it." She said no balling.

"Awww... Its ok you're not stupid. I haven't even noticed." El said hugging her. We talked until she told us her appointment was tomorrow at 10. We went to sleep.

We woke up and got ready to go out. We told the boys we'd see the at the beach house. We walked into the office and Kate signed in.

"Are you nervous?" Eleanor said.

"No. I am happy I might have lost my baby." Kate said sarcastic.

We talked till she got called back. We hugged her and waited outside. It seemed like forever, then she came out.

"Sooo...." I said anxiously.

"Yes...."