Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Friday we went to and amusement park. We played truth or dare on the way there. Louis dared me to take a picture with a mime. (I am terrified of them) I said when we leave, I had something planed.

We played some games and Josh won me a big panda. I love pandas cause there black, white and Asian. Also cause they look like Oreos. Now I'm hungry...

I went and got a funnel cake. Danielle came up behind me and got one too. We talked a while then went to the shops. I got a Shirt that says 'I Love London'. Danielle got the same one. We paid then went to find the others. I found Josh and he covered my eyes and took me to a ride.

When I opened my eyes me and Josh were on the Ferris Wheel with Louis and Eleanor. The ride started so we all talked until it broke down. I looked at Josh. I am sooo scared of heights. He keeps telling me not to look down, but that made me want to look down more. So I did it.

"HOLY CHEESE BALLS!" I screamed and hid in Josh's shirt. I see Eleanor, so I asked her if she was scared too. She nodded.

"Is little Katie Watie scared?" Louis teased. I leaned over to Louis and slapped him on the head. WE were stuck a good thirty minutes. I was fixen to pee my pants the whole time. Eleanor and I cried a little when we heard the people in the other bucket telling horror stories.

We were finally off and rode other rides till closing time. We were fixen to leave when Louis remembered the dare. I smiled mischievously. Josh saw and shook his head no. I shook my head yes. I walked to the mime and hugged it. I think I did pee my pants then.

"Say Cheese!" Louis says. I fake smile and we were starting to walk off when I did what Josh thought I would.

I started dancing on the mime like we were in a club. He just stood there, throng to push me off.

"I BET YOU WONT SAY ANYTHING BACK CAUSE YOU A BLOODY MIME!" I yelled. The mime hit me. OH NAW!

I punched him back as I saw security.

"Run!!" I yelled. We all took off. We made it to the car but security was chasing us. We drove like no tomorrow. We got back to the hotel still laughing. Niall looked like he was dying.

"I think it's going to be fun having you on tour." Harry said after catching his breath from laughing.

"Defiaitly. Kate welcome to the family." Zayn said. I just laughed. We said good night. After I got ready for bed, Josh said the boys are having a movie marathon. I nodded and we walked into the hall, then I jumped on his back.

"ONWARD TRUSTY STEAD!!" I yelled and he ran to their rooms. We get there and watch all the Toy Story's and all the Paranormal Activity's. By the time were done its 4 in the morning and I am scared to death. Josh said we needed to go back to the room. I said no. (I am not walking in a hallway at 4 in the morning.) So he picked me you and carried me to the room.