Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Josh's P.O.V

Kate came in crying hard. I stood up and took her in my arms. She hugged me tight. They left us alone.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"My- My mo-om i-s go-oing to di... S-he is n-ot we-ell." She said drying her tears. O this is it. I have to now.

"Umm.. Kate." I said.

"Ye-s?" She said.

"I was wondering if you missed me?" I asked. She had stopped crying and was just hugging me.

" I did., so much. Josh, I have something to tell you later." She said.

"Ok but I want to talk to you now." I said. She looked up at me.

"Wh-why?" She stuttered.

"No! Not like that I just wanted to ask you out in a special way." I said.

"Oh.. yes." She said

"What?" I asked

"Yes I'll go on a date with you." She smiled. I smiled and kissed her. She kissed back. I missed her so much! I cant wait for tonight....

*9 pm*

We pulled up to the restraunt . We sat down an started talking.

Kate gasps randomly.

"What?" I asked worried. She smiled.

"Come here." She said. I sat beside her. She took my hand and placed it on her belly.

"Wha.." I was stopped mid-sentence when I felt a bump on my hand. I looked at her.

"Are you for real?!?" I said happily.

"Yes. I have another surprise." She said keeping my hand on her belly.

"What?" I said.

"Twins." She said. My mouth dropped.

"OH MY GOD." I said. I just stared at her.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, this all I ever wanted. You, me and now kids." I started. "This is just..." I said she cut me off with a kiss.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said kissing her back. When we stopped I decided now was the time.

"Kate, I...."

(A/N: I am going to be evil and say 10 coments and 10 votes for the next one. SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS! The more time it takes the longer you wait! Mwahaha!)