Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Louis P.O.V

I wake up and head to the kitchen to get my morning tea. Yorkshire, of course, I walk into the kitchen but I hit something. Plastic Wrap. I try to get it off me, but fail.

"AHHHH!!" I scream. Josh and Kate come in with their hands behind their backs. I look at them a while and they just stood there. After a while I finally said something.

"Could you help me?" I half yelled. They looked at each other and then sprayed me with silly string. When they were out they ran away, leaving me lying on the kitchen floor wrapped in plastic wrap with a layer of silly string. I sighed and yelled for Eleanor. She came in and laughed then dumped sprinkles on me. I yelled as she ran out. The door bell rang and I guess Kate opened the door, cause there was high pitch scream. Eleanor was standing in the door way so it couldn't have been her.

"KITTY CAT!!" A person yelled.

Kitty Cats P.O.V

"KITTY CAT!!" Morgan yelled running towards me. I ran and hugged her. Josh stood there laughing at our girl fest. I pulled her over towards El.

"Morgan, this is Eleanor. El, this is Morgan." I said and Morgan, being the person she is, ignored El's extended hand and hugged her. Eleanor hugged her back and I pulled them both to my room. I grabbed Morgan's bag on the way.

"Ok, Chicas. Tonight we are going for a girls night." I said happily. El and Morgan squealed.

"Yeah The boys are coming in an hour with Dani. So they are having guys night." I said. Eleanor clapped. Morgan stood off the bed and raised her right arm and screamed 'TONIGHT WE LIVE!". Lord help that girl, but that's why were friends. We talked awhile, then the boys came. Morgan almost passed out. Niall kept looking at her. I pulled him into another room.

"Stop making googgly eyes at my friend." I said laughing as his face red-end. I laughed more.

"She likes you to. Ask her out! But AFTER our girls night." I said hugging him. Then we came out an talked till about 2.

"TONIGHT WE LIVE!!" Me and Morgan yelled running down the hall to my room. Dani and El followed Yelling 'YOLO'. We got to the room and did each others make up and hair. What Makes You Beautiful came on and we turned it up loud. The house was shaking we were running around in our underwear and stuff. The face on the boys was PRICELESS!! When the song was over we yelled YOLO to them.

We finished and went out to say bye to the guys. We went to a bar and drunk like no tomorrow. We were fixen to go home when I saw HIM.

"Kate. How are you." He said coming towards me. I pushed him away. He grabbed me and whacked my face when Morgan threw her beer at him. We ran, well, wobbled home. We came home to see the boys playing a game. I hadn't known I was crying till they hugged me. Josh saw the bruise on my face.

"Oh My God! Did you get in another bar fight?" He asked. (I'm kind of known for my bar fights.)

"Noosse. hitt hwas Rwhither. BHUT Mhorgan slapped a berrh at hem." I said drunkenly. Josh hugged me as Liam got me and ice pack. The others got the girls to the room. I went too. We crashed. We all had hangovers the next morning. To make it worse the boys had music blaring. My song came on and you could hear Josh yelling to turn it off. So I ran down stairs (I ignored the head ack) and belted out the lyrics.

(PLAY)

" [Cher Lloyd]

I'm the kinda girl to put dub on the track

I'm a machine, couple screws loose but I'm running smoothly

Know what I mean, got an upgrade, now I'm more unruly