Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Kit-Kat's P.O.V

It has been two week since the incident my rib is almost healed so I am back to the normal schedule. Fans are going crazy. Josh has fan sights and everything! I've seen some fan fiction on Tumblr and its... interesting. It kind of bugs me when I read about him saying other girl's names. Girls are just toughing themselves at him like he's one of the boys! Most of the girls respect our relationship and want to talk to me. I've even sign autographs! It's crazy! Some read my column on Sugarscape. It is a big hit. Fans can't get enough. I've gotten a BIG promotion! I am now the vice president. I still can't believe it!

It is the last show till April when we go to Australia. I am sitting front row with El and Dani. It is the middle of the show and fans recognize us. Some start yelling inaprote things and the others say nice things. We are used to it by know.

At the end of the show (the boys are off stage) the fans that were insulting us before, were throwing things at us. We got behind a guard and started back stage. One fan makes it to us and hits me. The guard gets her leaving us in the open. Fans start surrounding us. Most are pushing others off of us. The rest are hitting us, and pulling our hair. More security comes and takes us backstage. The guys didn't notice until they get a good look at us. They come over and call the medic. The medic takes us to another room and examines us.

I have a bleeding head from a hunk of hair being pulled. I also have a black eye and my rib is broken again. Eleanor has a fractured nose and bruises on her torso. Danielle has a black eye, a not on her head and some burses. THIS IS INSANE! WHAT DID WE DO!?!

The medic fixes us up and gives us pain medicine then lets the boys in. They are freaking out. They are saying it's their fault. It really wasn't.

They take to twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Wat did the girls do 2 u? Herting them won mak us lik u.

@zaynmalik: Sad to see family hurt by other family. :( Xx

@NiallOfficial: Wow... almost as bad as a empty fridge ... sad

@Louis_Tomlison: That was uncalled for. I dont know what I would do without @EleanorJClalder.

@Harry_Styles: to the fans who hurt my kit-kat, dani, an el...you are crazy

@JoshDevineDrums: I thought directioners were respectful. I would be a mess without @KatyBaby.

@onedirection: Just because we love someone, that doesn't give you the right to hate. -The Boys

Now it was our turn.

@DaniellePeazerx: I love him. Nothing can change that. Xx

@EleanorJClalder: I love @Louis-Tomlison with all my heart and nothing will stop me. Xx

@KatyBaby: I've dated @JoshDevineDrums for 8 years, how long have you? What? I can't hear you over him saying my name.

Everyone looked at my tweet. Then looked at me.

"OH! WE GOTTA SASSY ONE OVER THERE!" Louis screams making everyone laugh.

"Make way for the queen of sassiness." Josh said laughing. I bowed.

"Hey..." I said smiling. Everyone laughed. We talk for a while and check Twitter. I see #directionersaresorry and #welove1dgirls is trending. I also have a bunch of tweets seeing if I'm ok.

@KatyBaby: I have a bloody head from my hair being pulled, a black eye and my rib is broken again. :(

Then another tweet.