Chapter Twenty Four - The End

Chapter TwentyFour

Josh's P.O.V

"Hmmmm..." Kate mumbled

"kate? Kate?" I said.

"josss..." She said. I ran and hit the red button to call the nurses. I ran back to her and started talking to her.

"Mr.Devine. We're going to ask you to leave." A nurse said.

"No." I said.

"Please sir." She said.

"No, I can't leave her." I said.

"let him staa..." Kate mumbled.

"See." I said.

"Fine, just stay quiet." She said. I sat down next to her and held her hand as they did tests. They talked to her an things. After a while they left.

"Josh. They never told me what happened." She said.

"You got in a wreck. Wrighter died on impact." I said. She nodded.

"Josh? I know the doctors are seeing right now if the baby's ok, but I know we lost the baby girl, Alexandra. I saw her and my mom. She had beautiful eyes, like the ocean. She was so tiny." She said. I looked at her. She took her hand and wiped a tear from my eye.

"Shhh.. It's ok/ She is here in spirit. Ok? I want to name the boy Alex Nikolas. Is that ok?" She said I smiled and nodded.

"Alex for Alexandra and Nikolas for your mom, Nikie." I said. She nodded. The doctors came in and told us the news. We nodded and they let the boys in.

"Hey." They said coming in with flowers, cards, balloons, ect.

"So. How are you? Are they ok?" Danielle said.

"It's just Alex now." Kate replied.

"so..." Emma said.

"Yeah we lost Alexandra." I said.

"What?" The boys said.

"We're pregnant." Me and Kate said.

"Ohh..." They said.

"I love you." Josh said.

"I love you too." I said.

THE END

Please check out my other book Body Image. It's way better, I promise! :) TBH this book is crap compared to my current book....