Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Katherine's P.O.V

We were starting the tour today so we packed all last night. I made sure Josh packed his soap. We were loading the bus when Josh picked me up and threw me in front of the laptop. I saw my boss wanting a video chat. I answered it.

"Katherine! How are you?" Rob said.

"I'm doing good Rob. Pardon my appearance. We were loading the bus." I said.

"That's fine. I need to speak to you about your assignment. Every Saturday I need you to send me that week's 'Diary' so we can publish it by Monday." He said.

"Of course. I'll email it to you. Is there a page length I need?" I asked

"No, Just two or three sentences on the day. So by the end of the week we have a paragraph or two. OH! Take pictures! Lots." He said. I nodded and said bye. By the time I finished Josh and the rest of the band was getting in the bus and headed to the first concert in England. Josh kissed me and went to sit with his band while I started to work.

Sugarscape Exclusive!

The One Direction Tour Diaries

18/12/11

The tour begins! First show in Watford. Then headed to Westcliff, Wolverhamton, and two shows in Manchester this week. Going to be in UK for 25 more shows. That's like if there were five of each boy... (yummy)... Only in shows (boo). Boyce Avenue is the opening act for a couple of weeks, with Matt Lonsdale. Going to be fun! I promise to get some details and gossip along the way. One can only hope for a Niam kiss on film, or better yet a Larry sex tape. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas! Any who, I'm hoping to get some good pictures and introduce you to the band and crew. This week I got some photos from the carnival and movie night. Also, meet the band Sandy Beales (bass) Josh Devine (drums) Dan Richards (guitar) Jon Shone (keyboard). That's all for this week. Now, off to lurk for the Larry tape.-K8

I attached some pictures and mailed the first week to Hydey our editor. Yes, I still fangirl, so I logged on Tumblr and my inbox was blowing up! Most were asking me if I was on tour, and saying I was lying. So I asked the band for a group photo and posted it. People apologies and try to befriend me, so I do a post saying I won't be on as much but I will get on sometimes. Then I log off and join Josh and his band. We talk until we arrive at the arena. Josh and the band head out to rehearsals. So I went to Lou (stylist) to get Lux. I am in charge of her while Lou got outfits and things ready. I took her out to see them rehearse, Josh kept looking at me.

Josh's P.O.V

I keep looking at Kate. She was holding Lux and pointing at different stuff. That's when it hit me. I want that for us. I want to marry her, have kids, the whole thing. All that can wait. I have her now, that's all I need.

-

We finished rehearsals with I Want. When we were done we had a three hour break till we had to get ready for the show. I went over to Kate and Lux. I kissed Kate and picked up Lux. She was squirming around until Kate got a picture of us. I looked quite awkward. I laugh and brought Lux to Lou.

After that we ran around the stadium with Harry and Zayn. WE ended up being lost, so we called security from Harry's phone. They were extremely mad. Kate kissed me and went to get Lux from Lou so we could get ready for the show.

During the show Kate was in front row. She looked at me every 10 minutes and smiled. She took pictures and jotted notes on a piece of paper. I almost came down when a fan was getting too crazy. Louis and Liam were fixen to jump off stage too. You could tell the girls got scared. Niall told one of the security guards to bring them backstage. They refused and finished watching the show. When they we were fixen to do an encore, Kate came and sat on the floor beside me. She made sure no fans saw her. She took a few pictures from that point of view and went back to watching me. When we got off stage everyone was really tired so we hung out a while then went to the buses to head to tomorrows concert.