Chapter Thirteen

(A/N: Uploaded twice cause its been a while, next chapter is gonna be good. One word... DRAMA!! *sing song voice* Ta-ta for now!)

Chapter Thirteen

The Same Person Its Been On 's P.O.V

We woke up the next morning and looked round. Wow. It was a MESS! I remembered the video of last night. I woke the girls up and we watched it. It was hilarious. Morgan and Emma said next time they want to come over just to watch us... Manly me and El. I sent the vid to Josh and we started packing. We put on I Want and danced. We acutely packed this time. We finished about 1.

"Girls. Its one, we haven't eaten all day and were still in our PJ's." I said.

"Well, lets go eat!" Emma yelled.

"AND SHOP!!!" Eleanor said. We all did that girly circle jumpy thing and screamed.

"HEY! Clam down. Since Emma hasn't meet the boys could she?" Perrie said. We nodded. Dani called the boys to see if it was ok. They said sure. Harry, Zayn and Liam are in Plymouth . Niall and Louis are in New Castle . Were in London .

"ROAD TRIP!!!!!!" I yelled running around. We were leaving in two days.

*Two Days Later*

I sent Emma and Morgan home to get dressed. The rest of us got dressed and went to find a six seater car. We went to a car dealership and found a red Ferrari with a convertible top. I paid the man and went to get Morgan and Emma.

"THIS CAR IS SICK!" Perrie said. We all nodded. We pulled into Emma's drive and There mouths dropped.

"You like?" I said.

"Yeah!" They said getting in.

"Where to first?" Eleanor asked.

"I think Plymouth since its closer, They can just follow us up to New castle . Oh! Josh is meeting us there." I said at a stop light. We were seated like this..

Eleanor, Perrie, Me

Emma, Morgan, Danielle

I'm driving. Perrie turned on the radio and Super Bass was on. Of course we tried to rap. Little did they know this used to be my favorite song! I killed it like it stole my Oreos. YOLO! (You Obviously Love Oreos) They just stared at me. We pulled into a MCD's and ate. It was around 3. When we got to the car paps saw Perrie and like mobbed us. I was mad so I stood on top of the car very carefully and...

"LOOK IF YOU LEAVE ONE FINGER PRINT ON THIS CAR I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF WITH A WEED WHACKER!! IF YOU DONT LEAVE NOW THE YOU WILL REALESE THE BEAST! SO GET! I MEAN IT! WE DONT LIKE YOU! YOUR LIKE MOTHS! UGLY AND USLESS! GET BEFORE THERE SERVING YOU AT MCDONALDS!" They just looked at me. (No offense to moths.)

"NOW!!!" I said and they ran off. Only, like, three stayed. I flinched and they took off.

"Wow." Perrie said. I laughed and got in the car. We had the top down and the radio on. Every time we stopped, girls would recognize us and freak out. We would wave and laugh when we drove off. It was about 5 when we go to Plymouth . We pulled into the house the boys were renting and saw them waiting out side. When they saw us their jaws dropped. We laughed and talked till 6.

"Guys. It's six it takes 5 hours to get there. We gotta get going. We hopped in our car and the boys followed in theirs. We were on the road about 3 hours when Harry called me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Kate." He said

"Harry I'm driving." I said in a duh tone.

"I know. I just wanted to see if Emma and Danielle wanted to ride with us and Zayn rides with you guys." He said.

"AWWWWWW!! HARRY"S GOT A CRUSH ON EMMA!!" I screamed making Emma blush.

"Shut up. Can we?" He said.

"Hold on, lets pull over." I said pulling into a.... hotel.?.?. parking lot.

We got out and swapped. We were now seated like so..

My Car:

Morgan, Eleanor, Me

Zayn, [empty], Perrie

Harry's Car:

Emma, Harry

Danielle, [empty], Liam

We still had the radio on and things. It was fun having Zayn with us. He was funny. We made him uncomfortable when El asked to pull over cause she started. She asked us if we had 'the stuff' so we all looked for one. Perrie handed her a tampon. His face was SOO red! We pulled over and the people in the other car were confused so I just said 'El's time' and the girls nodded. Harry and Liam were confused. So I threw a tampon at Harry as I screamed 'EL HAS HER PERIOD'. They turned red. El came back as I did that. All of us girls laughed. El got back in the car and we drove off.

About an hour later One Thing can on. We danced around in the car and belted out the lyrics. Zayn laughed and joined in. I new the girls had it on in the other car cause in my rear view mirror, I saw them going crazy. Other cars passing stared at us until they released it was us then they let down there windows. When the song ended we laughed. We got to the rental house about 11.